Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Sour Hound F2 grow

subbed up! nice cobs dude! im interested in making a diy cob light myself may ask some questions from time to time if ya dont mind :smoking: nice sour hound f2 gal there! welcome to AFN man! :pass:

Thanks for the kind words. No sweat on my end if you have any questions let me know. I'm no expert but haven't started a fire yet with my DIY light so.......

Hope this Sour Hound starts to fatten up soon lol..... :biggrin:

Little bud shot from today, these are lower down on the plant but I like how the pic came out:

IMG_20160923_160435.jpg

Looks like I had my days wrong. I was counting again and today would be day 65, this is a shot of the top of the main cola I started flushing with tap only yesterday I must say I don't know if this strain puts the weight on late but it's day 65 and I am getting worried lol. She's frosty as hell and smells out of this world definitely need a filter for this but she looks a little "light"........ So let's see. I wonder if all the changes of light sources had an adverse affect?

IMG_20161002_154228.jpg

The main is dry and now jarred up, the rest of the plant will start coming down today. The top bud of the main cola is 5.22g on my scale going into the jar to cure. In my environment I usually don't lose much more weight in the jars so let's call it a 5g nug. Not too bad but not my best by any means. I need to run this strain again under my new HPS setup to see what's up.

The bud I smoked to test was absolute Fire! But the weight I just don't think will be there on this one.

Pic:
IMG_20161006_135422.jpg

Back