Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Sour Hound F2 grow

Ok, since I was mentioned, here are my two cents on the pumps...

I have tried the 20-30-40 buck ones, as well as the 70ish dollar ones.

I, personally, prefer to use one like you see on the 1st pic below, and this is why:

- I can place more than one air stone in each bucket if I want to, but because of the spraying, it's not really necessary.

- The more powerful pumps (pic 2) are very noisy, so strong they often spit the tubes from the outlets, and they get very hot, causing issues with water temps getting too high.

And here's a video that kinda shows the sprayer.

9b2770ab010745cce043f63ed3afa86a.jpg
53f64073657b34a3fdf4802cd044e274.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

I am not trying to yell in any way shape or form but this is the one thing I am super passionate about, PUT IT IN LIKE RIGHT NOW!!!!!!! hahahaha or in the am lol

You see cannabis loves almost above all else air to the roots, the most efficient way to do that is put it in water and pump air into it. Lots of air, I have not found a point of diminishing returns yet and the only real draw back if you can call it that is that too much air at first not diffused properly can blow off feeder roots. Too much turbulence can be bad, not too much O2.

Your plants are big enough to be able to take at least 10 lpm per gallon. That is what I recommend for max o2 is 10 lpm per gallon properly diffused with two decent sized stones per site.
Hehe...that's the Derek we know AND love! [emoji121] [emoji16]

What are the trichs like?

No amber yet but I don't want to run her too long since she's not high yielding......

As for the pumps TY for the input, and I happen to have one of each style, and the style from pic 1 is A LOT quieter than the commercial ones you're spot on with that advice! :d5:

Back