Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Sour Hound F2 grow

Sip is sub irrigated planter. I will find you a link later to another forum that has a thread on it where I learned a lot.

Basically you take two containers that are the same size and stack them. You put dirt on the top one and water on the bottom one. You make a wick and that draws the water up to the top. You make a fill tube to add water and if your soil is good you don't even need nutes just the plant grows itself. All you do is add water. I am doing them no till organic for the first time. My girls in veg are my best plants in veg ever in my short year of growing this plant.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Yeah SIP is used by a lot of commercial landscapers and groundskeepers for golf courses and stuff. That is why I think that because there is no direct access to the dissolved o2 because of the wick it would be difficult. Hence the oxygen emitter, I think that it may last long enough to get up the wick and to the roots

Yeah SIP is used by a lot of commercial landscapers and groundskeepers for golf courses and stuff. That is why I think that because there is no direct access to the dissolved o2 because of the wick it would be difficult. Hence the oxygen emitter, I think that it may last long enough to get up the wick and to the roots

Here's another thing I do different. I drill holes in the bottom of the top bucket and the roots grow through. You will see here in the thread when I harvest the Narcotic Kush

Thanks. This is great reading for me. Fits very well with my Hempy project.
Really good stuff. The more ya know!

Definitely. I am the same "Evil-Mobo" there you can see what I did in the past and here's a pic of today's version. No PH no nutes no EC etc, just add water and top dress the soil when necessary.

IMG_20170506_132822.jpg

Back