Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Sam’s Crack - Completed - Dry / Cure

looks great :smokeit:nice growing :thumbsup:
good luck n keep er lit
:pighug:

Why Tahnk Ya, Sir :cheers:

I’m working hard on it brother Archie ......

Doing everything in my power / knowledge to make her home as comfortable as possible, including kicking out a roommate, she needs space ...... We’ve trained the Cola Bud HARD to grow sideways and now I’m letting her go, see what we get ......

Will Post Dry Weight and Cure Weights .....

Thanks for stopping by and the likes, you’ve given me a lot of likes which gives me inspiration, thanks bro, I LOVE AFN. :pighug:

Day 53 ..... Mephisto Sam’s Crack

Breaking Free is starting to turn white with frost and the buds are building .... The Cola is now slightly higher than the Canopy ..... Stems are nice and thick to hold the Monster Buds she is starting to form .....

From the Grow Reports I’ve seen, looks like she finishes in 68ish Days and we are Day 53 (photos from yesterday) so another roughly two weeks but I’m thinking more like 3 weeks but again, second grow, learning as I go ....

Since Buds form slower than leaves, updates will be less often ..... We will be doing a dry and cure weight of what I suspect will be rock hard sticky stinky buds .....

Thnaks for checking out - Peace!

Even the side buds and leaves have frost

4A4A97B2-529D-4828-8378-D64858B25CFF.jpeg

Strong stems to built to hold heavy buds
ABC04FCA-AEB2-45D1-8B59-D0B56CC5B930.jpeg

Even Side Buds Show Potential
FFBD4050-6AE4-4D05-BE98-C3A1E39D4F99.jpeg

Breaking Free and Stable Mate Sticky Jane, aka Gold Glue
9F9AD27F-269E-40B9-ADD8-1AC74CB10A53.jpeg

Overhead View
A056CFF1-F8D3-4FA3-BBB5-BDD9543BDCE8.jpeg

One of five fans providing Breaking Free with Air Flow ..... we have two fans under canopy and three blowing sideways and overhead including a Monkey Fan
7DA15C1D-54C3-41C5-B2AF-DD4FFC7D5863.jpeg

How big are your pots OB? Looks great. The Gold glue is tempting to run next.

Breaking Free pot took 54 dry quarts, so about 14ish gallons and Gold Glue is a 7 Gallon .... I do not fill pots full as I allow lots of room for top dressings and mulch and extra drainage .... Gold Glue started out with 18-19 dry quarts of soil, so under 5 gallons but there will be six gallons when done.

T
Breaking Free pot took 54 dry quarts, so about 14ish gallons and Gold Glue is a 7 Gallon .... I do not fill pots full as I allow lots of room for top dressings and mulch and extra drainage .... Gold Glue started out with 18-19 dry quarts of soil, so under 5 gallons but there will be six gallons when done.
Thanks OB

52 Days ...... Sam’s Crack Needs More Room

Removed some popcorn today in hopes of bigger top buds tomorrow ........ Amd we are done training the cola horizontally, Cola is now growing vertically but you outa see the troops right on her tail ....

Frosty WOW ..... As a Battle Plant there were three other Plants started at same time and while they have some frost, Sam has frost even on the outside lower buds, unreal frost on this Girl and I don’t suspect she will slow down anytime soon ..... Looks like, from the few reports out there she finishes about 67-68 days, so 2 1/2 weeks but I see that as early for this plant ....

Sam’s Crack was spreading and tent was getting crowded so one of Sam’s Sisters needs to leave the tent ..... With Sricky Jane, aka Gold Glue, being so beautiful, unfortunately only other choice was Nugs .... Nugs is now a Stable Mate of 3 Bears ..... Thnaks for checking out ..... We will be doing both a dry and cured weight on Sam and the her stable mates in The Mephisto Grow Battle 2019 .... Sam’s Crack, Gold Glue, 3 Bears OG, and Strawberry Nuggets ...... Results and photos will be posted here, stay tuned.

Popcorn Sam
View attachment 1030727

Frosty Lower Bud ..... Amazing how much frost, in what seems early but maybe within 3 weeks. .... Not enough experience growing or with this strain to know .... just the limited history but 70 maybe magic number
View attachment 1030723

Sam and Gold Glue, look at how much larger she is, while angles and other factors but still she is huge .... think she is like 22” tall and 28” wide depending on where you measure but she is pretty well rounded
View attachment 1030725

Note buds forming on right top ... cola and big competing bud going north View attachment 1030724
Wow beautys! good job

Sent from my Z978 using Tapatalk

Day 53 ..... Mephisto Sam’s Crack

Breaking Free is starting to turn white with frost and the buds are building .... The Cola is now slightly higher than the Canopy ..... Stems are nice and thick to hold the Monster Buds she is starting to form .....

From the Grow Reports I’ve seen, looks like she finishes in 68ish Days and we are Day 53 (photos from yesterday) so another roughly two weeks but I’m thinking more like 3 weeks but again, second grow, learning as I go ....

Since Buds form slower than leaves, updates will be less often ..... We will be doing a dry and cure weight of what I suspect will be rock hard sticky stinky buds .....

Thnaks for checking out - Peace!

Even the side buds and leaves have frost

View attachment 1031567

Strong stems to built to hold heavy buds View attachment 1031572

Even Side Buds Show Potential
View attachment 1031571

Breaking Free and Stable Mate Sticky Jane, aka Gold Glue
View attachment 1031570

Overhead View
View attachment 1031569

One of five fans providing Breaking Free with Air Flow ..... we have two fans under canopy and three blowing sideways and overhead including a Monkey Fan
View attachment 1031568
Looking good. I would tack on an extra week to the big one. Bigger plants take longer to finish 90% of the time. By the size of the buds and plant, aim for 3 weeks. 2 is not enough IMO. Mine went longer than expected, and it was not as bushy...taller Tho. Good work. I will be following

Looking good. I would tack on an extra week to the big one. Bigger plants take longer to finish 90% of the time. By the size of the buds and plant, aim for 3 weeks. 2 is not enough IMO. Mine went longer than expected, and it was not as bushy...taller Tho. Good work. I will be following

Slow I appreciate you sharing your experience .... :pass:

I’m like couple weeks now, really??? So yes, 3 may even 4 weeks, I wanna get full potential, no rush for smoke but I do have a smoke report from those popcorn immature buds cut other day, smoked slight green and short buzz but it was promising considering bottom of barrel .....

Thnaks again for stopping by and the info, helps solidify- best!

Peace

Wow beautys! good job

Sent from my Z978 using Tapatalk

:drool:

Thanks for checking and special thanks Flash for the nice words, like I told Wife if you can’t show it off on AFN where can you?

Peace

Back