24Carrot started out with a weirded growth lol but turned into one Beautiful plant! ✌️
This is her in the beginning of growth
Screenshot_20180409-072631.png

This is her at Day 55 she still has a ways to go but she has and is a real pleasure to grow✌️
IMG_20180409_064357.jpg

I just jarred up some bubbly livers and bluetoof for a couple of weeks to cure. The smell of the BL was amazing and the bluetoof was one of the frostiest plants I've ever grown. I'll post a smoke report once they are cured. I have several AVTs out in the woods guerrilla style so hopefully I'll be jarring some of that up in June.

I just jarred up some bubbly livers and bluetoof for a couple of weeks to cure. The smell of the BL was amazing and the bluetoof was one of the frostiest plants I've ever grown. I'll post a smoke report once they are cured. I have several AVTs out in the woods guerrilla style so hopefully I'll be jarring some of that up in June.
Would love a smoke repot on the BL. I have two at 28days with different phenos. Livers leaning one is very berry,

4021E433-E189-46E9-B429-4E68095BAAAD.jpeg
F2547FC1-8D5A-4BEE-BD01-87703CF4BE88.jpeg
Ms. AVT in her glorious Spring colors
She’s 3’6”” tall. GBD’s supersoil and recipe involving worm castings.
Just add water was the only other input under the Tasty LED lights.
Cheers!

C85287B5-404F-45F3-A2DD-BFDDA6F170A7.jpeg
FB1336F9-FF54-4DEC-A47D-506A443C2C4E.jpeg
This was my second grow with AVT. About a month into this grow I realized I had an open slot for another plant. My prior grow with ATV convinced me she would be the ideal candidate because she is voracious when given the chance. It was a good call, she caught up and gave notice, “I’m here, I’m taking this space!” which she did she’s amazing.

Would love a smoke repot on the BL. I have two at 28days with different phenos. Livers leaning one is very berry,

Do you have a journal or anything going with photos of your bubbly livers? I just received two of them with my skywalker order and I’m having a hard time finding any info on them. I’d love to follow along with yours if you are documenting your grow!

Back