Here's the last shot of my AvT special pheno before I decided to chop today at day 71..Dry nug shots will follow in a week or so after they have been dried and trimmed..I'll tell you right now, super greasy, and super stinky..Density is on point as well...These nugs make your fingers stick together like crazy glue...

View attachment 864496
Without a doubt, the most beautiful plant I've ever seen. Auto or photo. Congratulations, brother!

Without a doubt, the most beautiful plant I've ever seen. Auto or photo. Congratulations, brother!

Thanks bro, I appreciate the kind words.That plant produced very potent flowers and was a pleasure to grow,I'm glad you liked the picture....

Take care

Thanks bro, I appreciate the kind words.That plant produced very potent flowers and was a pleasure to grow,I'm glad you liked the picture....

Take care

Gotta love them AvT nugs bro just so darn sticky is mental, first time i grinded up a slightly moist bud ended up with solid lumps of hash in the grinder and even now gotta leave them to dry a bit to get them to break up in a smokeable state.

Gotta love them AvT nugs bro just so darn sticky is mental, first time i grinded up a slightly moist bud ended up with solid lumps of hash in the grinder and even now gotta leave them to dry a bit to get them to break up in a smokeable state.

Lol now when I go to grow another strain,I tell my brother, everybody said it's supposed to be really good man..He goes, yeeeeeah I don't know that AvT is hard to beat,we'll seeee..So far he has had my Hubbabubba,Sour Stomper,Grape Walker Kush,Auto Blues,Dr.Krippling Super Skunk,Skyrone Stomper and a few others I can't remember at the moment and he still puts the AvT special pheno on the pedestal..I want to see what he thinks of this Double Grape...That AvT though,really nice weed no doubt about it.

Lol now when I go to grow another strain,I tell my brother, everybody said it's supposed to be really good man..He goes, yeeeeeah I don't know that AvT is hard to beat,we'll seeee..So far he has had my Hubbabubba,Sour Stomper,Grape Walker Kush,Auto Blues,Dr.Krippling Super Skunk,Skyrone Stomper and a few others I can't remember at the moment and he still puts the AvT special pheno on the pedestal..I want to see what he thinks of this Double Grape...That AvT though,really nice weed no doubt about it.

Was the special i had and yeah potency and stickiness have blown just about everything else i have had out the water, well bar White Crack and Deep Blue C on potency but stickiness is on another level the grinder has never had to fight so much through a nugget. My current Alien dom MBAP looks to have the same king size gummy nugs but so far AvT is for me the ultimate sticky auto kush.

Was the special i had and yeah potency and stickiness have blown just about everything else i have had out the water, well bar White Crack and Deep Blue C on potency but stickiness is on another level the grinder has never had to fight so much through a nugget. My current Alien dom MBAP looks to have the same king size gummy nugs but so far AvT is for me the ultimate sticky auto kush.

Yeah I have my eye on the White Crack, I'd like to at least score a 3 pack when it comes out again.My grinder did the same thing with the AvT, I know exactly what you're taking about..You had to put some serious arm power in those turns haha. My brother tried some photoperiod thin mint Girl Scout cookies I had and said it is up there with the AvT so I grabbed a pack of Forum Stomper...From the looks of it across the board,it is a winner..I'll be running those as soon as the double grape is finished, processed and jarred.

Yeah my 1st grow had Rip in it and Damn..... so oily you can't her through the grinder without clumps unless you'd put her under the broiler for a min. Lol...just love her! Sitting on Avt and scratching my chin, be perfect stress reliever, popcorn, movie, night,night.....

Double Grape Day 47 :snow1:

IMG_20180616_015130.jpg

What a beautiful photograph of a DG bud.
That photo pretty much sums up the DG experience!

Back