Do you have a journal or anything going with photos of your bubbly livers? I just received two of them with my skywalker order and I’m having a hard time finding any info on them. I’d love to follow along with yours if you are documenting your grow!
I do not have a journal. Never done one. I had a very hard time finding anything here on AFN. No one has done a journal or smoke report and maybe for good reason. I have two runty/ stunted plants. They started out fine but maybe were extremely sensitive to over fertilization and suffered N toxicity and resulting lockout. They are 30days or so, 8in and 10in tall, flowering, smell really cool but I will see if I finish or cull them as I have a couple potential tent busters that may require valuable space.
I purchased the BL and also received them as freebies twice. I will likely never run them again. Too many other beans waiting to be popped and precious space. You may want to google search as I did find 3 successful grows that way.

Finished a few out recently....ran a pair of 24C's and a pair of toofless aliens. All 4 turned out to be very nice plants in 1.5 gallon pots of promix using green planet nutrients on 24/0.

First 24C was a nice short thick plant...perfect for my cramped vertical space under 100X3w leds
IMG_6394.JPG

IMG_6407.JPG

Second one surprised the hell out of me with size and i needed to do some supercropping and heavy tip lst to keep her in my height restrictions...solid 78 grams yield for the pot size.
IMG_6868.JPG

IMG_6870.JPG

IMG_6861.JPG

And the toofless aliens....very nice toke on these two!! Not the biggest producers(42-50grams, so standard for pot size), but man the toke is very potent!
IMG_6528.JPG

IMG_6531.JPG

Both plants just lovely!!
IMG_6800.JPG

IMG_6803.JPG

Looks we may have a sour crinkle sprout later today. That’s a good ratio for just dropping and soaking in some coco. 4/4. I’ll take those numbers. I like the natural method now seems they take off fast. Would’ve been up faster but I took the heater out. Other girls r established and it’s warm enough for them with just the lights. Gonna raise her even More and not sure what size pot she’ll wind up in yet. No bigger then a 2 gal.

Hey guys I have a couple samsquanch og x hbss (I like to call it squanch gum) in the later stages of flowering however they are starting to put on quite a but of amber before swelling like their sisters. Is there acting I can do to hold them off a little so they can get a little swelling or am I just jumping the gun? Any tips or comments greatly appreciated!!

Hey guys I have a couple samsquanch og x hbss (I like to call it squanch gum) in the later stages of flowering however they are starting to put on quite a but of amber before swelling like their sisters. Is there acting I can do to hold them off a little so they can get a little swelling or am I just jumping the gun? Any tips or comments greatly appreciated!!
I think if you're seeing quite
a bit of amber, your buds aren't going to do a lot more swelling. I would decide on when to chop them by how much amber you want.

good day growers. here is my sour stomper buds. 4 plant grow. seed to harvest 10 weeks. all plants were topped. yield 11 oz in total. the smoke off this plant is very special really kicks ur ass;) top work mephisto awsome genetics to grow
View attachment 886136 View attachment 886138 View attachment 886139 View attachment 886140 View attachment 886141 View attachment 886142 View attachment 886143 View attachment 886144 happy growing every1 ;)

I'm on my 3rd Sour Stomper grow which I started 2 weeks ago. I haven't done any SS grows for over a year. All 3 grows came from different bean orders. All of the beans have reacted the same way-very fast germinators and aggressive growers. SS have I think become my favorite. BTW Nice grow!

Last edited:
Back