Hi KonopCh
Haven’t chopped them yet. I planted them in December they stretched like crazy little tiny leaves on 3” stalks due to my not proper germination knowledge. They’ve had a hard life but I’m always a wait and see kind of grower. They’re my smallest ever Mephisto plant but as I pointed out they’ve not been nurtured as they should. When I got back from my absence I immediately watered my poor dehydrated plants. The others soaked up the water I could lift the pots today easily. My two White Cracks were quite heavy I think they’re done sucking up the water. They have quite a diverse and dignified sisterhood where they live. They seem to dominate smell wise I wish I could properly describe it.
Cheers!,

5A41BF20-5C90-4A63-B7A7-F0D17AA5442B.jpeg
One of my two White Cracks went peacefully into the night yesterday. I was careful to shield her departure from her sisters not wanting to spread alarm. She could fit inside the circumference of a basketball and weighed in whole at 11 ounces. The buds are super dense and the structure unique I think I’ll get maybe 2 oz’s. We’ll see. I’m pretty stoked about this freebie.

Hey @AKtack , she looks like she might be a candidate for problems with humidity due to her dense nature. Did you see any of that? If not, that one crazy looking plant, I hope she provides you with good meds.

Thank you Seymourbud for your thoughts. It could be humidity, that’s something I know little of. However, my White Crack girls share the space with sisters that seem normal in my eyes. That said, the two WC are a few weeks older than the others. Something could have influenced their crazy appearance in that time frame perhaps. My grow methods are strictly 2nd class. I’ve only gotten this far due to the genetics, gdb’s supersoil and my house well water. Best regards!!!

good day growers. here is my sour stomper buds. 4 plant grow. seed to harvest 10 weeks. all plants were topped. yield 11 oz in total. the smoke off this plant is very special really kicks ur ass;) top work mephisto awsome genetics to grow
_20180315_173615.JPG
_20180315_173642.JPG
_20180315_223027.JPG
_20180315_223047.JPG
_20180315_223119.JPG
_20180323_193143.JPG
_20180331_100551.JPG
_20180331_100609.JPG
happy growing every1 ;)

OMG those look so yummy! Eat a cookie, get munchies, eat two more cookies and get more munchies, eat MORE cookies - where did all muh cookies go??

Back