@Smorf I used GBD's super soil in Coco with small pots - 1gal fabric, 1/2gal fabric, 1L airpot, 1L soda bottle converted to airpot. The nutrients were still available throughout flower and the run was successful (not the current run I have going). Because I'm under LED/COB I added some CaMg and silica to the water but that was it.

@Smorf I used GBD's super soil in Coco with small pots - 1gal fabric, 1/2gal fabric, 1L airpot, 1L soda bottle converted to airpot. The nutrients were still available throughout flower and the run was successful (not the current run I have going). Because I'm under LED/COB I added some CaMg and silica to the water but that was it.
Now im confused because that has not been my experience with 1 liter and half gallon pots under a 100w blackstar ufo led.
What strains and light?
Do you have some threads i can read through?
maybe im doing something wrong.
Are you doing anything like doubling the dose of gbd mix in the soil or top dressing any throughout the grow?
:pass:

@gbd @mephisto what would you advise as far as pot size with gbd soil if i want to grow small fast strains like sour crack and grape crinkle without running out of nutes in the soil during flower.
If you can give me examples for medium and large strains too:cheers:
Coming from micro growing only this has always been an issue i had and knew i would with half gallon pots and one liter air pots because there just isnt enough space to have enough gbd soil to finish flowering.
Im setting up my first tent, a 2x2x5ft with a spectrum king 100w closet case so im just trying to figure out what im going to do. I will be growing mostly mephisto strains. :pass:

I prefer 3 gallons for smaller strains, 5-7 gallons for larger. Here's a sea of green I did in 6 liter pots, I top fed cal mag, microbe tea, and general organics bloom feed once if I'm not mistaken.

https://www.autoflower.org/threads/sour-crack-sog-meds.40072/

Whats the average yield of sour crinkle?? That's my next grow.. @mephisto
I think the Illuminautos are untested (except MBAP and Livers n cheese) so they cant tell you the "average yield".:pass: I am growing one right now (day 55) and i think mine will yield about 30-40g dry and she is "only" ~42cm tall. She has very big, dense, crystal coated flowers with an intoxicating smell/aroma :headbang: The strainguide says Sour Crack yields about 30-60 grams and Grape Crinkle yields about 40-75 grams so 30-75g will be a good estimation :smoking:.

@derek420colorado . What is the average yield you get from mephisto if you grow them with a standard system and not pushing them to much? A basic grow so to speak. And what strain have the best smell, yield and high :coffee:?

@derek420colorado . What is the average yield you get from mephisto if you grow them with a standard system and not pushing them to much? A basic grow so to speak. And what strain have the best smell, yield and high :coffee:?

On average I have seen about 85 grams per plant. Now this was in my dream farm setup so that was giving them everything I could. Including cO2 the current run I have going I expect about 60 per plant( this is me getting back to using dirt and nutrients)

Best smell by far is the cosmic queen then I would say the Stilton special comes in 2nd with the sour hound rounding out my top 3.

Best yield so far has been ripleys and mbap the ripleys get biiig.

The best high is honestly all of them. Lol but if I had to put them in order of potency it’s double grape and cosmic queen really close the ripleys is probably next then I would say this sour Alien Livers I am smokin now(that could be me being biased cause it’s what I am smoking now lol).

I hope this helps

Back