On average I have seen about 85 grams per plant. Now this was in my dream farm setup so that was giving them everything I could. Including cO2 the current run I have going I expect about 60 per plant( this is me getting back to using dirt and nutrients)

Best smell by far is the cosmic queen then I would say the Stilton special comes in 2nd with the sour hound rounding out my top 3.

Best yield so far has been ripleys and mbap the ripleys get biiig.

The best high is honestly all of them. Lol but if I had to put them in order of potency it’s double grape and cosmic queen really close the ripleys is probably next then I would say this sour Alien Livers I am smokin now(that could be me being biased cause it’s what I am smoking now lol).

I hope this helps
What's up boss? Long time, no hear/see lol you do a journal on the sour alien? Have you done bubbly livers or sour orange? Just curious I got packs of all 3, not sure if I want to run my sour livers first or some of those 3. I got to get a tent shit I got a 3 bear og thing I got to start soon, got 5 of those. Have you grown those too? Lol message me if you want. Got 2 hbss going right now with a critical plus cbd auto from Dinafem. Damn hbss are trying to take over all the space.

Here are some Skyrone Stomper and Gold Glue test results from a fellow IG grower...
Screenshot_2018-01-18-20-01-07.png
Screenshot_2018-01-18-20-00-25.png

Last edited:
bad ass test results 4 sho!

20180124_170659.jpg
auto cush 8inch tall it looks like a cabbage-l had to pull them branches out coz they were buried in it- my hands smelt lovely-dead hashy
20180124_170708.jpg
another autocush-bit spindly
20180124_170804.jpg

Gold glue x2

More GG

20180124_170748.jpg

This one is well ahead of the others??
20180124_170852.jpg
this is 6 inches of autocush- not really impressed by em they are all over the place but the GG all look n smell great-all of em germed but the autocush was 3 out of 6 and you can see how they look-they are nearly 7 wk old some of em-seem a bit slow flowering
20180124_170834.jpg
l like the look of those test results above @DEXTERxMORGAN -all my plants are 16inch tall cant see em gettin much bigger

Last edited:
View attachment 854915 auto cush 8inch tall it looks like a cabbage-l had to pull them branches out coz they were buried in it- my hands smelt lovely-dead hashyView attachment 854918 another autocush-bit spindly
View attachment 854921
Gold glue x2

More GG

View attachment 854923

This one is well ahead of the others??View attachment 854927this is 6 inches of autocush- not really impressed by em they are all over the place but the GG all look n smell great-all of em germed but the autocush was 3 out of 6 and you can see how they look-they are nearly 7 wk old some of em-seem a bit slow floweringView attachment 854928

I just chopped an auto Cush the other day and it was also short like that. Mine was only 71 days from seed and had started to Hermie on the inside. It was in a 1 gallon pot so maybe that’s why it finished early? What size pot is that in?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just chopped an auto Cush the other day and it was also short like that. Mine was only 71 days from seed and had started to Hermie on the inside. It was in a 1 gallon pot so maybe that’s why it finished early? What size pot is that in?

The idea was to put 2 plants in four18l pots coz I heard they were quite small so it was in a sog style(4autocush 4GG) but the autocush let the side down- what kind of yield does yours look like?

Last edited:
The idea was to put 2 plants in 18th pots coz I heard they were quite small so it was in a sog style(4autocush 4GG) but the autocush let the side down- what kind of yield does yours look like?

It’s drying now and should be ready tonight. I’m going to say not even 7g if that. Smells great though. I can post the weight later

It’s drying now and should be ready tonight. I’m going to say not even 7g if that. Smells great though. I can post the weight later

Nice one!! Let me know how it smokes if you dont mind

Last edited:
I have a real small auto cush flowering. I think its going to be a quarter. I might put the other ones in a solo cup next time.

I have a real small auto cush flowering. I think its going to be a quarter. I might put the other ones in a solo cup next time.
I thought they might of got a bit bigger coz they are in hydro but l can imagine not much more than a q off em

Back