Thx bro.. i got 2 more Fantasmo that looks different.. i'll post a pic lol.. got over 3 oz out this one..
I really am dying to try this strain, I have few peeps looking through there stash... One had a Fantasmo X Toof Decay Cross, But really I'm pretty much only interested in the Fantasmo or White Train, But would prefer the Fantasmo over the White Train... I have someone sending me something very special though it's a GTH X Tangie , called Tangie Ghost Train... So I'm sure that will be something very special, that is a photo version... I may even make into an auto, just because it is my favorite strain and isn't that hard to do..Just my time, which I have plenty of..

I really am dying to try this strain, I have few peeps looking through there stash... One had a Fantasmo X Toof Decay Cross, But really I'm pretty much only interested in the Fantasmo or White Train, But would prefer the Fantasmo over the White Train... I have someone sending me something very special though it's a GTH X Tangie , called Tangie Ghost Train... So I'm sure that will be something very special, that is a photo version... I may even make into an auto, just because it is my favorite strain and isn't that hard to do..Just my time, which I have plenty of..
You should try her.... she's super nice with a lovely pine smell....

Yeah, I will if I find a friend who has any of them.. I only want try it first, if it's good then I'd consider buying them... Like I said the Photo Version is really my favorite strain in the world, so I'll know how close it is once I get to try it...That's why I rather have just the Fantasmo, since that is just GTH..

Several of times I had GTH, it had such a thick incense aroma and to date is the only strain ever leave me standing in stuck in same spot for 45mins plus?? And Like no ceiling on it either....

Nice one!! Let me know how it smokes if you dont mind

This is what I got from the auto cush. 4.34g
Will try later cause I already smoke smoke northern cheese haze.

6652f75a13cbab956b767d17ca684c8e.jpg

484aa95d33c3141fb038aa81cc58b800.jpg

ad03a0b75b22555fd2d6060d6f6803d9.jpg

ee3734f2c0c177a5aacb80939b83f3c1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Still waiting on Ripley's OG. Its at day 80 i believe. Messed up and had the soil too hot. First flush show over 1400 ppm at day 60 lol. Never showed any signs of burn just super slow growth for the first 30. Flushed down to 700 ppm before running out of my stored water.
IMG_20180125_060350.jpg

Beautiful plant, just grabbed an 18 pack of these myself. What types of smells you getting during the trim?

Back