strain: tyrone Special
grow method: DWC
size/height: 25 INCHES or so and about 3 feet wide at least
yield: 125 grams
harvest day: 60
Any hints or tips: enjoy it. Take it easy on the nitrogen, watch your calmag levels
general impression of your Mephisto grow: awesome. Best grow to date. High quality bud and frosty as can be! So glad I have more. I never wanna see them leave, but new and better things will be coming.

Total 125g before counting the buds I snipped. This is 3 of the 5 jars with the bud from the captain's cupboard sitting on the scale and boxes if raw products.
X8jXxkM.jpg

q19nk3Y.jpg

Looking good love, congrats! :d5:

Here's a slap for you! :slap:

I have Gold Glue, Grape Walker Kush, Man bear Alien Pig and Blue Toof from the recent Illuminauto coming. Im going to grow them all obviously, but why do some strains grow better bunched together instead of just separated? Why does Mephsito recommend some strains get packed in to a tent more than other and how does that effect a two pot grower like me?

I'm not sure about the other strains you have but this is my Manbearalienpig. I can attest that this is one of the larger variety and yields very well. This picture was taken 3 weeks ago, she has since plumped up even more and will be getting the chop any day now. Currently almost all of the side branches and main stem are tied up from the weight of the buds. She was grown in a 5 gal fabric pot with soil and stands about 28-30" tall, I'll have to double check the height later.

image.jpeg

I wouldn't necessarily say some grow better bunched close together but their recommendations are based of the estimated strain size. Some smaller strains you will be able to fit more of just as comfortably as less plants of larger varieties. This second picture is of my 4x4 tent with 9 mephistos stuffed to the brim in there taken just yesterday for reference. One again all are in soil and 5 gal fabric pots except my two NCH which are in 3 gal pots. My two MBAP are in the middle row flanking the left and right sides ;) hope this helps some! :pighug: :smoking:
image.jpeg

Back