I am currently running 1. Alien x Triangle, 1. Sour Livers, and 1. Skywalker all are in Fox Farm ocean forest soil, under Mars 300 watt LED with 18/6 light schedule. I try to grow as close to organic as i can but was wondering what nutrients and feeding schedule did you have the best result's with ?

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg

I've grown photoperiods for a couple years and this year picked up some Mephisto strains. I'm in love! My best photo yeild was 20oz on a single plant 15 week flower Original Amnesia under 600w dwc 3x3 tent. Second best was 15oz Blue Mystic & Great White Shark 600w dwc 3x3 tent. Mephisto however brought me in at 17.5oz under 450w.

450w hps(600w dimmed at 75% due to heat)
Radiant 6" closed hood vented
3x3 tent
Dwc(10 gal of water tote)
Approx 85 days seed to harvest
SCROG training
3 plants total: Ripleys OG, Sour Stomper, Skylar White
Total Weight: 491.5g/17.55oz
Breakdown:
-Ripleys OG - 300.5g/10.7oz
-Skylar White - 130g/4.6oz
-Sour Stomper - 61g/2.2oz

Basically Ripley's took over the whole tent and shoved Sour and Skylar to the sides. I think Ripley's may have been offbalancing the nutes in the shared res for the other plants because I ran into some bad nutrient problems. Sour Stomper took the brunt of the nutrient issues and really effected its yeild by how she looked. Also had some bad heat issues, I have added more tents to my grow space this spring so I wasn't prepared for the added summer heat with the new setup.

Ripley's is a beast! Also an absolute favorite of its smokers, best reviews I've gotten from any strain I've grown. Everyone just wants more! I have her growing again and is packing that weight on like crazy once again.

Sour Stomper is beautifully trichromey and hairy with this fantastic fruity smell. Never smelled bud so fruity!

Skylar White is insanely trichromey, never seen anything like it. Trichrome heaven. I can't say enough about how trichromey she is.

So yeah, my first Mephisto grow and I'm hooked! I only did an Okay job on this grow too, had a good bit of problems but she still had huge yields and strong potency.

Sorry for the shitty overhead pic =D
Pic of single bud is Ripley's
3 buds Left to Right - Skylar White -Sour Stomper - Ripley's OG

Attachments

• IMG_5913.JPG
    IMG_5913.JPG
    160.5 KB · Views: 386
  • IMG_5914.JPG
    IMG_5914.JPG
    193.2 KB · Views: 399
  • IMG_5915.JPG
    IMG_5915.JPG
    213.5 KB · Views: 372
@gbd @mephisto my triangle is at Day 67. She's yellowing like she's finishing (I've been on my water only "flush" for three days) but her pistils are about 50/50 white and amber. Without pictures, how long am I looking at? GBD how long did your triangle go?

Somewhere around 72-75 days. I took the tops first and the rest a few days later.

Thanks, brother. Looks like I have a late finisher. She's huge. I'll do photos after harvest..

Morning folks, I'm about to order some seeds and thought I'd give Mephisto a try. I've bought from CKS twice and have had decent results, but I'd prefer buying from the breeder vs buying from a seed bank clearing house.
I went to their website, but it's not clear how to order, and I don't have and won't get a PayPal account. Any insight would be appreciated. Thanks much

Morning folks, I'm about to order some seeds and thought I'd give Mephisto a try. I've bought from CKS twice and have had decent results, but I'd prefer buying from the breeder vs buying from a seed bank clearing house.
I went to their website, but it's not clear how to order, and I don't have and won't get a PayPal account. Any insight would be appreciated. Thanks much
You can pay with a debit or credit card on paypal without having an account.

@gbd @mephisto what would you advise as far as pot size with gbd soil if i want to grow small fast strains like sour crack and grape crinkle without running out of nutes in the soil during flower.
If you can give me examples for medium and large strains too:cheers:
Coming from micro growing only this has always been an issue i had and knew i would with half gallon pots and one liter air pots because there just isnt enough space to have enough gbd soil to finish flowering.
Im setting up my first tent, a 2x2x5ft with a spectrum king 100w closet case so im just trying to figure out what im going to do. I will be growing mostly mephisto strains. :pass:

Back