Thanks for the reply yeatster never heard of those guys.

Yeah, I haven't seen anyone using any PLC. It's built with 6, older model, cobs. @Atulip recommended it for me last year. It lights up the better part of a 4x4 on it's own.
I will be getting some AutoCobs to add to the arsenal real soon.

Yeah, I haven't seen anyone using any PLC. It's built with 6, older model, cobs. @Atulip recommended it for me last year. It lights up the better part of a 4x4 on it's own.
I will be getting some AutoCobs to add to the arsenal real soon.
Ya I'm going to be placing an order with BigSmo in next week or so .

IMG_20170310_100735975.jpg
white n sour before the chop

just got a pack of ripleys og but got a limited edition white train#2 cant find any info about it tho? anyone help me out?

just got a pack of ripleys og but got a limited edition white train#2 cant find any info about it tho? anyone help me out?

It's the same As the white train [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG], just that the cross was made the opposite way around, fantasmo express x Walter white instead of the original Walter white x fantasmo.
After trialling both there's no distinct difference between the way they perform and turn out.

Hope that helps :D

Usually get a lot of larf with larger plants and the scrog setup but these sour stomper/Walter white and skyrone stomper were the best strain I have ever grown. They didn't grow into massive sized plants but every single bud was like a lead ball even down by the base of the plant. Id expect a significant weight from 4 of them.
IMG_1385.JPG
IMG_1387.JPG
IMG_1368.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_1388.PNG
    IMG_1388.PNG
    877.9 KB · Views: 146
It's the same As the white train [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG], just that the cross was made the opposite way around, fantasmo express x Walter white instead of the original Walter white x fantasmo.
After trialling both there's no distinct difference between the way they perform and turn out.

Hope that helps :D
sweeeet...i only picked the ripley over fantasmo coz the 23% thc..thanks for quick reply too...btw if u need grunts to work the fields im there lol

Back