When topping an a vs t remember to do a lot of trimming. I didn't and i got 60 % popcorn
20170402_151739.jpg
20170401_153910.jpg
20170402_142637.jpg
20170401_154414.jpg

Ok guys went through the entire thread, 1.75Oz is what I see as the record for the Deep Blue C?

Someone correct me if I am wrong, anyways here are my first two DBC at @day 40, still a ways to go just tossing some pics in:
IMG_20170403_103301.jpg IMG_20170404_154228.jpg

And then I have a younger DBC coming behind these two girls in hydro to compare it vs the soil.......

IMG_20170403_102955.jpg

@mephisto any info on the auto cush seeds that I received with my t-shirt today? I can't find anything. The shirt is awesome btw and I will be ordering another.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
Cush is their word for Crack, some folks don't like saying it.

Usually get a lot of larf with larger plants and the scrog setup but these sour stomper/Walter white and skyrone stomper were the best strain I have ever grown. They didn't grow into massive sized plants but every single bud was like a lead ball even down by the base of the plant. Id expect a significant weight from 4 of them.
View attachment 715961 View attachment 715963 View attachment 715960
Looks good enough to set fire to![emoji106][emoji108]

So I have 3 Sour Crack getting close to finish. 2 of 3 have very phat dense colas forming. The 3rd was fimmed and developed 3 main tops, and aren't as thick and dense, im worried about bud rot/mould before I can harvest. The 2 with dense fat colas are at day 44ish,.. I have 3 fans running in room now... Should I open up canopy and really direct fan on colas??? Any tips or opinions???

Wish I would a heard that earlier about the AxT, lol, I'm cutting mine next Thursday and I've noticed for the last month the diff in bud structure between it and the Heisenberg sitting next to it, but damn that things sticky!

@mephisto any info on the auto cush seeds that I received with my t-shirt today? I can't find anything. The shirt is awesome btw and I will be ordering another.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I got a Sour Bubbly cush going right now! Smelly lady! ;) coffee dankness during veg/preflower! looking forward to flower mode am sure its gonna be real a treat!

Wish I would a heard that earlier about the AxT, lol, I'm cutting mine next Thursday and I've noticed for the last month the diff in bud structure between it and the Heisenberg sitting next to it, but damn that things sticky!

could you inbox me some of your avt girl?? I have onr two in grow but i have mixed seed and dont know what is what. So i wanna compare your girl to mines

Back