True that, but plenty of us have messed em up. Including myself. That one looks perfect no dead leaves and it almost done. If not done.

Ive been trying to find the largest grape crinkle out there 3 zones is the best i have seen.

@mephisto how long can take Alien vs triangle? Mine is at 65 days and looks like reveging. :biggrin:

Outdoors or in and do you have a photo?
Cheers Mitch

Indoor. Both plants are on day 65. In the same soil, same sized pot, same nutes.

One is super healthy and ready to chop (all milky). Rock hard buds with not much sugar leaves (easy to trim).

And this is freak one. Heavier yielder, but seem she don't have plan to finish soon. No brown hairs yet and some strange bud formations. Also seems to be fluffy.

Indoor. Both plants are on day 65. In the same soil, same sized pot, same nutes.

One is super healthy and ready to chop (all milky). Rock hard buds with not much sugar leaves (easy to trim).

And this is freak one. Heavier yielder, but seem she don't have plan to finish soon. No brown hairs yet and some strange bud formations. Also seems to be fluffy.

I'd give her another 10 days and see what she does for you

Cheers Mitch

Never thought I'd see a Mephisto plant that big! DAMN!

:slap:

Dcat that's outstanding bro.

Got to be a record haul.

You're going to be enjoying that for a while.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back