Riples"s OG 66 days 15l airpot, soil, big/tall one
66 days big ROG (2).JPG
66 days big ROG (3).JPG
66 days big ROG (4).JPG
66 days big ROG (7).JPG
66 days big ROG (12).JPG

I did a SODK Fim she took it well and she was a big lady . The smoke was a strong sativa abit too much for me . I've topped a grape crinkle she gave me just over 3 oz. obv the skywalker was fine and I've got a white n sour topped going just now and she seems happy . I did run into probs with my sour stomper don't think she liked being messed about with to much . I've just started another ss gonna leave her be with a little LST
emoji4.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That is news I wanted to hear. I have just started my 2nd grow 2 Grape Crinkle 2 Skywalker and 2 Sour Bubblin Crack. I would like to fim her but they are a little small I think from cold temps first 13 days. Could I still fim/top her? Was going to do some LST as well. If so when should I do it, 1 is on day 18 one is on day 15. I don't know how big they should be but think it's bigger than what the are. Have grown faster now temps are up though so...
I did a SODK Fim she took it well and she was a big lady . The smoke was a strong sativa abit too much for me . I've topped a grape crinkle she gave me just over 3 oz. obv the skywalker was fine and I've got a white n sour topped going just now and she seems happy . I did run into probs with my sour stomper don't think she liked being messed about with to much . I've just started another ss gonna leave her be with a little LST [emoji4]

This was my Mephisto Sour Crack in 3.5 gallon DWC. Yield was 190grams dry(6.7oz). Last I knew she is the standing unoffical strain record holder. ZERO Fimming or other training was needed. My LED's kept her nicely bushed out!

View attachment 704563

My best sour crack was 185g dry. Still have a dozen beans. An all msc grow sounds about right to start next season. :pighug:

That is news I wanted to hear. I have just started my 2nd grow 2 Grape Crinkle 2 Skywalker and 2 Sour Bubblin Crack. I would like to fim her but they are a little small I think from cold temps first 13 days. Could I still fim/top her? Was going to do some LST as well. If so when should I do it, 1 is on day 18 one is on day 15. I don't know how big they should be but think it's bigger than what the are. Have grown faster now temps are up though so...

Peps say you get more from Fim rather than topping so it's really up to you . I top once at the 3 or 4 node and then I tie her down. I only top and train cos I have a tiny grow space with limited height .

Peps say you get more from Fim rather than topping so it's really up to you . I top once at the 3 or 4 node and then I tie her down. I only top and train cos I have a tiny grow space with limited height .

Also check out autobeast he has diary on the go just now [emoji172]

Ya me too my tent is 2x4x6. Always heard that topping/fim anything other than LST was bad with autos. Wouldn't be able to recover in time, but I see a lot of heavy training going on. Still learning just trying to get all I can get.

Current HubbaBubba after a tie down...She's a little over 3 weeks old, say 23 days..She's been leaf tucked,pony tailed, and a few days ago I slowly over 2 days pulled her terminal stem to the side to meet up with the lowers and get light into the canopy..She's in a 5 gallon fabric pot, running Roots Original w/Mephisto amendments plus Ewc,perlite,lime. Watering with distilled water and has recieved 1 liquid kelp foliar and 1 watering with molasses.Top dressed a day ago with Organicare 1-5-4 + 6% ca bloom granules that had been mixed @ 1/2 oz to 1 gallon of recycled soil,wet down and mixed over the course of a week or so before applying.

IMG_20170223_234702.jpg

Last edited:
Back