To those who FIM? What are some good mephisto strains that I can FIM or top>

I did a SODK Fim she took it well and she was a big lady . The smoke was a strong sativa abit too much for me . I've topped a grape crinkle she gave me just over 3 oz. obv the skywalker was fine and I've got a white n sour topped going just now and she seems happy . I did run into probs with my sour stomper don't think she liked being messed about with to much . I've just started another ss gonna leave her be with a little LST [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

140c0977c8501f13ebcb317ece1e719a.jpg

Grape [emoji524] when I started flushing

Anyone have there stats on Grape Crinkle size ,yield , medium ?

Mephisto Grape Crinkle....71 days from sprout to chop. 3.5 gallon DWC, General Hydroponics FLORA 3 part, 31" tall from the top of the bucket. Lighting was 1 MarsHydro300w(174w at the wall) and 1 DIY Cree cxb3590 fixture(104w at the wall). Yield was whopping 1,500grams wet and 353 grams dry.....YES that is 12.47oz dry!

The second Grape Crinkle was grown in the same set up and also went 71 days from sprout to chop. Did not get a final dry weight before I gave her away to a couple of friends.

Grape_day71_2.jpg
GC2_day70.jpg

This was my Mephisto Sour Crack in 3.5 gallon DWC. Yield was 190grams dry(6.7oz). Last I knew she is the standing unoffical strain record holder. ZERO Fimming or other training was needed. My LED's kept her nicely bushed out!

SourCrackDay64.jpg

Mephisto Grape Crinkle....71 days from sprout to chop. 3.5 gallon DWC, General Hydroponics FLORA 3 part, 31" tall from the top of the bucket. Lighting was 1 MarsHydro300w(174w at the wall) and 1 DIY Cree cxb3590 fixture(104w at the wall). Yield was whopping 1,500grams wet and 353 grams dry.....YES that is 12.47oz dry!

The second Grape Crinkle was grown in the same set up and also went 71 days from sprout to chop. Did not get a final dry weight before I gave her away to a couple of friends.

View attachment 704560 View attachment 704562
They look great wow ... mine are day 49 today and smell like a purple sweet tart!

This was my Mephisto Sour Crack in 3.5 gallon DWC. Yield was 190grams dry(6.7oz). Last I knew she is the standing unoffical strain record holder. ZERO Fimming or other training was needed. My LED's kept her nicely bushed out!

View attachment 704563

That's a lovely lady . Should have said that with these beans you really can just leave them be , and in DWC your gonna smash it . I top mostly and a lot of training due to having restricted height and to even out the canopy . I use HPS with a cool tube so circumstances need me to be abit more aggressive with my ladies . Don't really matter how you grow your greens , as long as you getting some ? One love [emoji173]️

Sour Crack

This plant grew to a height of 15.5 inches.
It was harvested 66 days from sprout.
It yielded 60 grams or 2.1 ounces dry weight.
It was grown in Potters Gold soil and under 400 watt actual 200 watt lighting except for the last week of its life, it was under a Mars Hydro 192x3 reflector.
The Feed was General Organics Nutrients.
It has 8 feedings of Grow Nutrients from day 9 through day 36. The first 3 feeds were very small.
It had 6 feeds of Bloom Nutrients from day 39 through day 54.
There were 2 plain water feeds to finish.
margahooja-albums-mephisto-plant-pictures-picture424007-img-2755.jpg

margahooja-albums-mephisto-plant-pictures-picture425908-img-2788.jpg
I see you using potters gold. My next store neighbors(the hydroponics store) yeah literally im next door to one. There are several in my town. Kzoo mitchigan like you say lol. Anyway off topic. I see your using the potters gold with supplemental nutrients. I was under the impression it was a quote unquote super soil water only... ??? So please let me know how you like it... you seem to do some awesome grows with it..

Reactions: gbd

View attachment 704560 View attachment 704562
Mom

View attachment 704563
I saw that grow journal.. jaw dropped. And that was your first dwc grow?? Plain nailed it, i'd say.

Back