Ripley"s OG 75 days, 15L airpot, SMALL ONE!!!!

ready or not?

75 days ROG small (2).JPG
75 days ROG small (6).JPG

@mephisto has anyone gotten more than 5 oz. from a Sour Crack?

Yes.....one of my Sour Cracks(see the post above that Treydogg was replying to) went 190 grams dry which is 6.7oz. I plan on doing another Sour Crack in DWC and bet I could get 9oz off one plant. I have much better lighting now.

Yes.....one of my Sour Cracks(see the post above that Treydogg was replying to) went 190 grams dry which is 6.7oz. I plan on doing another Sour Crack in DWC and bet I could get 9oz off one plant. I have much better lighting now.
Thanks HotBunz. Not only was your SC a monster, she was a beauty. I knew there had to be a bigger one and I'm not surprised you grew it. Awesome job!

@mephisto do you have info on the Sour Bubbly Cush? Height, how many day to finish ect. Cheers

@mephisto do you have info on the Sour Bubbly Cush? Height, how many day to finish ect. Cheers
Large (85cm/33"+)

cycle time:70 - 80 day from sprout

someone tell me if im wrong i just got my first mephisto beans also

Hey @Yeatster what you running for lights if you don't mind me asking ?

Back