Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Grower of the Year 2019

@ClydeWalters ....

TMI just need that number ....

As I thought very good numbers .... close to the Optic 1XL, close but the Optic wins that race by a nose!

QB 2.04
Optic 2.1

Also if you note there is a 2.2 number for the light but thats without a reflector, not practical, light going sideways into our eyes .... Ignore that 2.2 number your plants are at 2.04 .....

VERY VERY FEW lights go over 2 ..... Boils down to this .... You are getting a lot of bang for buck .... even simpler terms .... You,pay smidge under 1/2 in electric compared to HPS - HALF the COST to run and a diner, much finer tuned light - blows HPS outa the water ..... Anyone that owns an HPS and states they can’t afford a light with rating over 2, didn’t do well in math class ....

We know you can put power in a fixture but at what cost, good,choice in lights .... now that I know, which I already did but wanted exact number, cause I did .....

Thanks!

Listen... you are mistaken lol

Their talking about the PLASTIC water proof cover over the 360 elite fixture...

I know u want ur light to be the best.

But It’s over 2.2 friend. Fact.

At its max wattage (315-320W) it’s wayyy up past 2.2

So respectfully I disagree and I only do so through actually studying this light. Along with a dozen other guys.

QB’s will always beat out the optic series at the same exact wattage... food for though.

Also my QB96 That has these specs... is only 5”x4” in size lol

These things are MONSTERS

Can’t having false info spread.

Nobody anywhere uses reflectors with QBs for the record. It’s not a thing. Most QB’s have a 120deg viewing angle

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m just trying to clarify, not argue. My apologies.

I run my lights differently than HLG runs their 360 fixture

I was just sharing pics I had on hand

These are my lights. Home made everything except driver and board/heatsink

a09960f9854debe007765454bafd6ab8.jpg

Zero reflectors required. It would actually fuck ur plants up, as the ppfd would have make hotspots

QBs are laid out to spread light a certain way

Hence the zig zag pattern if my white cob diodes vs my deep red diodes

Your lights are killer. And the giys at HLG are actually local to me and they make am awesome light. Im running the hlg 300v2 . I would have a 550 but it was out of my price range at the time and i got the 300 for $400 . Which was a steal.

Agree KILLER :shooty: lights and VERY High efficiency.... Important as we pay electric monthly, real important .....

Next up is the spectrum and I gotta believe they are Top of Class in that as well ..... I barely know enough to talk about efficacy, ya Red flower but it gets deeper than that, a WHOLE lot deeper ..... in spectrum I trust in the company and HLG is Top there as well .... again akin to Apple, which I have been Apple user since 1992 .... anyways .... I also trust Optic and am about to test how many grams per watt I’ll get on this my first really setup right grow .... other attempts I used FFOF / FFHF and did not understand or feed the plant right, yea I got some bud but not up to PAR. ;-)
:funny:

Not sure of quality yet but at least buds feel hard and kinda sticky .... not sure if yield yet but maybe 1.5 ounce, maybe, just removed few days ago so no clue yet, uncharted territory for me!

Keep canopy even anyways, training practice anyways ..... Cola on left, hard and Sricky but below expectations on size, I flipped up many things that grow, Learn as we grow, right!

424B659A-53A7-4367-8DC1-50D6CA96AE32.jpeg

Attachments

• ACB8F073-A55E-4F26-915E-61EBF3763343.jpeg
    ACB8F073-A55E-4F26-915E-61EBF3763343.jpeg
    289.3 KB · Views: 46
And also, the umol of the QB96 Elite, will differ from all other QB’s. Each QB is rated differently.

I can’t Group one rating into saying “QB is this much”

Agree KILLER :shooty: lights and VERY High efficiency.... Important as we pay electric monthly, real important .....

Next up is the spectrum and I gotta believe they are Top of Class in that as well ..... I barely know enough to talk about efficacy, ya Red flower but it gets deeper than that, a WHOLE lot deeper ..... in spectrum I trust in the company and HLG is Top there as well .... again akin to Apple, which I have been Apple user since 1992 .... anyways .... I also trust Optic and am about to test how many grams per watt I’ll get on this my first really setup right grow .... other attempts I used FFOF / FFHF and did not understand or feed the plant right, yea I got some bud but not up to PAR. ;-)
:funny:

Not sure of quality yet but at least buds feel hard and kinda sticky .... not sure if yield yet but maybe 1.5 ounce, maybe, just removed few days ago so no clue yet, uncharted territory for me!

Keep canopy even anyways, training practice anyways ..... Cola on left, hard and Sricky but below expectations on size, I flipped up many things that grow, Learn as we grow, right!

View attachment 1019162

Ugh those plants are preeeetyyyy

These are my lights. Home made everything except driver and board/heatsink

a09960f9854debe007765454bafd6ab8.jpg

Zero reflectors required. It would actually fuck ur plants up, as the ppfd would have make hotspots

QBs are laid out to spread light a certain way

Hence the zig zag pattern if my white cob diodes vs my deep red diodes

Corewrogearnig then brother you are the winner at 2.2 ... Be proud you’ve made an absolutely killer pick .... 2.2 know you are paying less than 1/2 HPS, less way to Flippin go ..... success breeds success, keep,doing what your doing!

I did the same thing learning my first non organic grow on Fox farm nutes... got this lmao

ffd85adf66f1818e51fbfd503305bd26.jpg

Corewrogearnig then brother you are the winner at 2.2 ... Be proud you’ve made an absolutely killer pick .... 2.2 know you are paying less than 1/2 HPS, less way to Flippin go ..... success breeds success, keep,doing what your doing!

Only thing is... I have to build them if u don’t want to spend $700 fucking dollars :/

Worth it if you DIY tho :)

And also, the umol of the QB96 Elite, will differ from all other QB’s. Each QB is rated differently.

I can’t Group one rating into saying “QB is this much”

Correct each light within differs due to design, size, etc but one model line should all have ratings very close .... now another line by same manufacturer could have higher or lower right .... just cause it’s a VW doesn’t mean they all get 50 miles a gallon!

Back