Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Grower of the Year 2019

@bushmasterar15

Week 4 update .

Chemdogging doing well .I gave up tucking there's too many leaves .seen my first white pistols today .one last grow feed and a little cal mag tonight then she should be starting the stretch

P_20190223_163144_vHDR_Auto.jpg

P_20190223_160422_vHDR_Auto.jpg

@bushmasterar15

Week 4 update .

Chemdogging doing well .I gave up tucking there's too many leaves .seen my first white pistols today .one last grow feed and a little cal mag tonight then she should be starting the stretch

View attachment 1019531

View attachment 1019532

Yeaaaa bro she’s gunna be BIG like my Ripleys OG. Nice job! Love it :)

I’ve just now this run (17 plants) have started growing larger plants, I’ve always been a stealth grower and I never had the luxury

I’m hoping I get a solid QP out of her lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@Uro So many leaves and so little room for tucking then she too tight, like mine is - you gotta think about air flow ..... I did trim a few lower leaves but remainder of plant untouched .... Raised light some so as hopefully to induce more stretch .....

Good Looking Plant / Good Luck!

Yeaaaa bro she’s gunna be BIG like my Ripleys OG. Nice job! Love it :)

I’ve just now this run (17 plants) have started growing larger plants, I’ve always been a stealth grower and I never had the luxury

I’m hoping I get a solid QP out of her lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Me Can Dream and my dream calls for 9-11 ounces from Breaking Free - Unresl huh .... hehe! :vibe:

@Uro So many leaves and so little room for tucking then she too tight, like mine is - you gotta think about air flow ..... I did trim a few lower leaves but remainder of plant untouched .... Raised light some so as hopefully to induce more stretch .....

Good Looking Plant / Good Luck!

ya I trimmed a bunch of lower branches off and thinned her out .lowered the plant by 4 inches. And then gave her 3 liters .hope she powers through it . I think she's pretty.
15509646615521275120477042821459.jpg

Did a little light defoliation to help light penetrate and braided some plate leafs some more lst and this sour livers is filling out with a couple of days into preflower this plant is 29 days old and looking good Im hoping for a good stretch I just top dressed with happy frog fruit and flower for the last time and will be slowly transitioning into my bud neut regiment.
20190223_180008.jpg
20190223_175942.jpg
20190223_175935.jpg

ya I trimmed a bunch of lower branches off and thinned her out .lowered the plant by 4 inches. And then gave her 3 liters .hope she powers through it . I think she's pretty.
View attachment 1019569

23 Days Old in Pic, Beautiful Girl ....

Stinky Jane, aka Gold Glue, my favorite looker, super easy to care for, never misbehaved and only required a few days of love stretching, she’s a natural but petite so probably won’be plant of choice cause ....

:size:

Still have week before final choice, chance still!

DA48F197-BC82-4158-B87C-7E34027F0F4F.jpeg

Back