Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Grower of the Year 2019

@bushmasterar15

Week 4 update.

Mephisto Gold Glue ....far right.

DSC_4419.jpg

ya I trimmed a bunch of lower branches off and thinned her out .lowered the plant by 4 inches. And then gave her 3 liters .hope she powers through it . I think she's pretty.
View attachment 1019569
Yea she is pretty! Stiff competition this grow for sure

My 3 smaller plants, including one VERY mutated SS x FE cross

511ebcb3709432be46e9e5da7593a452.jpg

Here’s Ripleys OG in all her even canopied glory!
fd06090cef3986ffcac9a300ec1dc977.jpg

Sour Crack in flower
a263cded83f43de13114396b3dba6ce7.jpg

Sour Crack in pre-flower
d36fadc07c89582becff86c7b055663a.jpg

I think Ripleys is my girl [emoji7][emoji7][emoji7][emoji307]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Foliar feed yesterday, call me crazy with numbers like 15-0-0, super high nitro and zero-zip on the P-K but Thrive.n is loaded with amino acids and protein .....

What started the action was Goldilocks, aka 3 Bears - note some of the lighter spots showing up on the leaves .... So out of the tent comes Goldie and she gets sprayed ....

6CBDBF0B-5937-4618-B136-C46DCFAFC0FB.jpeg

Goldie this AM - 16 hours after application looking very good

0FACC6B3-CA54-4FB9-B763-5AA72901EFAA.jpeg

Foliar feed yesterday, call me crazy with numbers like 15-0-0, super high nitro and zero-zip on the P-K but Thrive.n is loaded with amino acids and protein .....

What started the action was Goldilocks, aka 3 Bears - note some of the lighter spots showing up on the leaves .... So out of the tent comes Goldie and she gets sprayed ....

View attachment 1019793

Goldie this AM - 16 hours after application looking very good

View attachment 1019795

Wow, made a huge difference!

Wow, made a huge difference!

Thnaks Clyde, appreciate the comment .... :thanks:

At first I was only going to spray Goldie and see how it worked out but then I said go for it and sprayed them all .... Overnight results .... Bingo Baby .... If your reading this, thnaks .... if you spray be sure to do two things: Spray underside of leaves heavy and top,side light and be FLIPPIN SURE Plant is dry before putting back under light, if you don’t spray underside of leaf you won’t get full potential BUT if you don’t dry leaves you’ll get some nice burn marks as the water will magnify the light and burn baby burn .... NOTE: To help dry the plant I brush the leafs in an upward fashion using an aluminum tent peg as a “rake” .... you can use your hands but I don’t advise as you could contaminate plant, especially if your a smoker and chances are you are - if cigarettes and you do it often enough for sure you’ll do damage plus hands get wet when brushing .... just take even a spoon and rake leaves Howard it helps dry ... wishing you the best of grows ....

FLIPPIN EXPLOSIVE GROWTH ..... growing even faster than hydro, it seems, and it’s in soil ..... My street dealer sold me a bag of organic and a bag of hydro, what a difference between the two bags, we just loved the taste of the organic and buzz too .... I can hardly wait to bank this grow!

Breaking Free has Flippin broke free and is off to the races ....
EDF4183A-A86F-458A-95CC-7540234ED542.jpeg

Cream Puff has some new growth and looks like her roots have taken hold, she was last filly out of the gate so she’s a little behind sisters but pacing hard and trying to catch up to the field .... look at her pray to her Sun God
E7057A50-3DC7-4681-BDD6-41358FF61B5F.jpeg

:frog: ... OldBoy’s Barn is VERY HAPPY .... Just gotta keep the ponies between the rails and not stumble .... I’m pumped!

Last edited:
Back