Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Grower of the Year 2019

@ClydeWalters Ripleys, good bend on that one .... :woohoo:

Done stretching Break, she needs a Break - hehe:bighug:

I’m aiming for at least an elbow, setting a “high bar” :funny:

PS ... This bad boy is on its way https://opticledgrowlights.com/products/optic-led-optic-4-cob-led-grow-light-415w-3kr-uv-ir started at 5,000, now running 4,000 and going to 3,000 with the flower ..... Optic Claims: The flowering specific spectrum is based on the McCree Action Spectrum which has proven to be the best spectrum for plant photosynthesis.

Last edited:
5f43a2aa2471b0482b2ca3ed7b971b39.jpg

I see frost! (sour Crack 1)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PS ... This bad boy is on its way https://opticledgrowlights.com/products/optic-led-optic-4-cob-led-grow-light-415w-3kr-uv-ir started at 5,000, now running 4,000 and going to 3,000 with the flower ..... Optic Claims: The flowering specific spectrum is based on the McCree Action Spectrum which has proven to be the best spectrum for plant photosynthesis.

Nice light ,,what do think they have a patent for on the light :pop:

Last edited:

I just put in a optic 2 in my tent I had 2 viperspec 450 before now just the 1 and the optic I like the light from the optic more that side of my tent looks like a sunny beautiful day

I just put in a optic 2 in my tent I had 2 viperspec 450 before now just the 1 and the optic I like the light from the optic more that side of my tent looks like a sunny beautiful day

That’s how I feel abt my 96’s 3500K spectrum

Gorgeous Sunny Day Machines my girl calls them lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@hairyman ..... I’m using the Optic 4 3000/5000 “Full Cycle” ... A Marketing Term which equates to SwissArmyKnife ....

Personally I want a specific tool for a specific job, especially an important job like the flowers, this is such a high value crop why mess around ....

My lights swap out perfect, they are sisters ... Going to run at 4000K for bit longer then run the 3000K big bud frost machine .... I’m looking to pull an elbow, maybe even 1.5 from Break .... yea crazy but rather aim little high, after all I like high!

@Steviestash My what Beautiful Plants :drool:I mean lights, you have! Love the versatility of the two lights, raise lower as needed plus you can run just flower or veg on both, sweet!

Last edited:
:headbang:

Hard to believe growth over last few days ... Sam’s Crack is going to be my Battle Plant, 99.9999999999 percent sure .... Gotta think Thrive.n had a lot to do with it, check out color and in bottom pic leaves are praying super hard .... I also raised the light some, now running about 700 on the PAR Meter .... hoping Plant can handle 800-900 range .... co2 is was running 1,150 to 1,200 when closed so we should be good .... Pic shows 1,385 but I’m in tent and it always goes up, thus reason to love your plants, they like you co2!

574BFA8B-D91B-4124-B4B3-5079BB2E0CFF.jpeg

7478DB32-5409-45ED-9E2A-E52600CAF770.jpeg

Last edited:

I hear ya brother, love. their lights ...... I was considering two optic 2 but opted for the Optic 4 and light rail system .... To Beef-Up my tent I ordered some oversized rails from a guy on eBay who custom made them, $17.50 a pop, PM me if you want his info ....

Anyways put up a light rail and I just love it .... For size of my tent, I e got it loaded, well almost, I’m putting in a drip feed system as I’m finding much better results with constantly damp soil,than the traditional dry/wet/dry, rinse and repeat old school cycle of watering .... (did I just say better than old school)?

40D3BE95-43EE-4B44-AD03-043CC057B148.jpeg
356D7525-75D9-4B57-B193-A934BC2DE720.jpeg

Last edited:
Back