Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Grower of the Year 2019

I hear ya brother, love. their lights ...... I was considering two optic 2 but opted for the Optic 4 and slight rail,system .... To Beef-Up my tent I ordered some oversized rails from a guy on eBay who custom made them, $17.50 a pop, PM me if you want his info ....

Anyways put up a light rail and I just love it .... For size of my tent, I e got it loaded, well almost, I’m putting in a drip feed system as I’m finding much better results with constantly damp soil,than the traditional dry/wet/dry, rinse and repeat old school cycle of watering .... (did I just say better than old school)?

View attachment 1020278 View attachment 1020281
Nice set up I'm just in 2x4x6 tent but I like the 2 smaller lights so I can put 1 up or down for the taller girls I usually have plants at different stages almost perpetual if I wasn't impatient lol

Nice set up I'm just in 2x4x6 tent but I like the 2 smaller lights so I can put 1 up or down for the taller girls I usually have plants at different stages almost perpetual if I wasn't impatient lol

I hear ya, me want it now .... what do you mean pull over and you’ll bring order out, give it to me now .....

My firstntent tent was exactly 2x4 x 60 inches, iPower from amazon for $60 .... tent was just a little short so needed higher tent but wanted a 2x4 so I was all set to,get a gorilla but they were sold so I found a 2x4 on HTG I think and was was 80” high and advertised as a 2x4 but it was actually oversized at 28 1/4” by 53” .... I freakin love ❤️ it ....

Crazy Numbers 15.0.0 and you use in flower flower, really???? Say what, come again.

Short answer is a BIG YES .... But more testing is needed but source I got from is trusted so I,went for it ..... still need to test in vegetable garden test but did one application on girls and gotta say I’m super impressed with results ...... Available from BuildaSoil .... $15 shipped, steal at twice the price if first experience is any indication .... Thrive.n.

2FBC543D-E97E-484B-AAA2-C6CFF42EA40B.jpeg

03DA94CE-F32F-46F1-84C4-2E76502B98FD.jpeg

This is 3 Bears, been a problem child, so this is her after 86 Hours - Spray Applicaton of Thrive.n - Remarkable Results, I’m pleased, thought I’d share .... I’m not endorsing but saying I believe it made a HUGE difference and will do some side by test on vegetables before going full blown. In top pic, if you’ll note new compost and no straw mulch, straw mulch was installed when we did spray job!
1ACE2114-A696-41BE-82E0-9811953BA84D.jpeg

Last edited:
I love how small my 24 Carat is, it was stunted badly for a couple weeks but she’s SPEEDING into flower right now.

Prolly a 1oz Plant now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love how small my 24 Carat is, it was stunted badly for a couple weeks but she’s SPEEDING into flower right now.

Prolly a 1oz Plant now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think I’ll do a 24k after hearing seeing your comment. Was considering anyways and that comment seals the deal .... have a liking for smaller plants but I want big buds!

Last edited:
Back