Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Grower of the Year 2019

I think I’ll do a 24k after hearing seeing your comment. Was considering anyways and that comment seals the deal .... have a liking for smaller plants but I want big buds!

Cool man, I’ll throw up some pics when I get home

The way it’s growing is very nicely spaced out, it’ll be a lil shorty for sure!

But I know these things are little Goo Factories!! Says all the pics on google image search lol (that’s the BEST place to look at large numbers of pics of the same strain for comparison)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@bushmasterar15

When’s the very last day we can choose our Battle Plant?
Here is the schedule but think we'll take the final choice of plant for rest of battle no later then March 7th which is the end of week 5 update since the plant choice 30 day mark falls in there.
Plant Choice March 1st -2nd
Week 5 updates March 1st - 7th

@bushmasterar15
Week 4 Update
Forum Stomper (Mephisto Battle plant choice, between FS or CDLC)
image.jpg

@ClydeWalters .... Thnaks bro, appreciate it ....rather look at yours if you don’t mind?

Yes that’s what I meant, my plant.

Plz note that the first 2 weeks of its like it wAs stunted. So it’s prolly 2/3 the size it should be. But check out this Sweet spacing

82905ca7dc1b66ef48433cefdd158f4b.jpg

e69bcaf26bedc594853dfde1cd94dfca.jpg

Hope u like it :)

Yes that’s what I meant, my plant.

Plz note that the first 2 weeks of its like it wAs stunted. So it’s prolly 2/3 the size it should be. But check out this Sweet spacing

82905ca7dc1b66ef48433cefdd158f4b.jpg

e69bcaf26bedc594853dfde1cd94dfca.jpg

Hope u like it :)

Thank you ... she doesn’t looked stunted, praying nicely!

Ah lookie there, we have ignition ... Rear left your Battle Girl?

Nah, center huge plant still in Veg ;)

That’s my Ripleys OG

Haven’t officially chosen it yet, I’m gunna wait till the last day or 2 Incase anything drastic happens in the tent and I possibly go a different way when choosing

Back