Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Grower of the Year 2019

I have 5 Deez Nugs Plants in my tent

Yours look amazing

My seeds came from a self seeded plant of a buddy of mine, I’ll be watching to compare mine and yours, see if I spot any differences

I notice that side Branching starts VERY early with this strain. So if you top it once, you’ll end up with a pretty even Lil canopy to start off with. That’s what mine are shaping up like :)

Topped at the 5th node

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@bushmasterar15 My pick is same Girl I've been showing
From Mystery Mix ✌️
IMG_20190226_195700~2.jpg

@ClydeWalters, thanks for the kind words. My first indoor grow has been a learning experience so it's nice to know others think my plants are doing well.

Np man. I figured it was worth a mention :)

Seems like ur doing good friend

You ever need a hand hmu

:crying:

Goldilocks pulled up lame, she is out of the battle .... Went to the barn for rehab ....

Best I can figure one of two things, either too much / too much water or I just plain flipped up ..... Soil and environment are eliminated as all share same .... At one time she was a leader but even Cream Puff who trailed the field thru the half, flew by Goldie ....

Note the clawing leaves, probably too much water but I was super careful but sometimes, oh well, we tried .... she just seemed so fussy but still have three ponies ....

Color is good but note droopy leaves - Will she still produce, oh ya ...a bumper crop, unlikely. :-( 3 Bears OG

DA31F009-4BB0-406D-A1D1-E0173C6F9E5C.jpeg

This is Cream Puff, last pony out of the gate, but look at her fly now ... Strawberry Nuggets, love this strain, I have a couple I grew in some crummy soil and the Buds are still hard (drying nowj ... Can’t wait for this much better grow harvest.
433EEBE7-954F-477A-A642-29B2C27E92F8.jpeg

:vibe:

Yes that’s what I meant, my plant.

Plz note that the first 2 weeks of its like it wAs stunted. So it’s prolly 2/3 the size it should be. But check out this Sweet spacing

82905ca7dc1b66ef48433cefdd158f4b.jpg

e69bcaf26bedc594853dfde1cd94dfca.jpg

Hope u like it :)

Oh yea, on the list, thanks Bud!

But I have grown gold glue nice plant

Here’s my Gold Glue or Sticky Jane ... Battle contender - Flippin LOVE her structure and easy to train - some cola and side branch stretching .... That’s it, did not top, don’t like top, me want big bud, best I can grow .... Like home grown tomatoes, you can’t buy them!

FADFAE8F-43A3-47E1-B5A6-9742B2DF3A1B.jpeg

Back