Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Grower of the Year 2019

Mephisto sour livers 30 days from soil 5 days since i spotted 1st pistals looking real good super bushy awaiting the stretch .
20190226_172645.jpg
20190226_172332.jpg
20190226_172314.jpg

No problem on last day posts, I just like giving everyone a reminder so nobody misses out and if they might be missing an update do to be away as things happen that we can't control I don't want them dropped out of the battle.

I can't wait to see all the new Mephisto crosses. The Mango Smiles has my interest as that is a flavor profile I like.
I appreciate it. I will be taking pics tomorrow for the update for this and the Sativa Testers Thread. Mango Smile [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] is shaping up to be a monster. I will have a few but, something about her sticks out. I moved my Super Orange Haze and 1 Hubbabubba Haze to a different tent. My plan was to run the best one of the 2 in my 4 x 8. But the structure of the Super Orange Haze is way different, so I will grow them in the 4x4. I have some Sour Cracks in there too. The lights are slightly different. I have my old California Lightworks Bloom light and 4 Cobs. I want to give the Sativa Testers adequate room, they will need it. I am going to grab a couple new lights for my 4x8 as well. I want to try them vs Cobs. I look forward to seeing how things progress. Good luck, slow

I appreciate it. I will be taking pics tomorrow for the update for this and the Sativa Testers Thread. Mango Smile [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] is shaping up to be a monster. I will have a few but, something about her sticks out. I moved my Super Orange Haze and 1 Hubbabubba Haze to a different tent. My plan was to run the best one of the 2 in my 4 x 8. But the structure of the Super Orange Haze is way different, so I will grow them in the 4x4. I have some Sour Cracks in there too. The lights are slightly different. I have my old California Lightworks Bloom light and 4 Cobs. I want to give the Sativa Testers adequate room, they will need it. I am going to grab a couple new lights for my 4x8 as well. I want to try them vs Cobs. I look forward to seeing how things progress. Good luck, slow

What kinda lights you have in mind? Ever considered QB’s?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How,old is Sam?

Clyde ..... Do you have a link to the QB ... both kit and premade, if they have? Still considering lights for the new 4x4.

Can’t post links here. Admins get upset. I understand

I pm’ed u bro, I promise u won’t be disappointed

If u can deal with positive and negative connections you can DIY a QB

Easy 2/10 difficulty

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back