Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Grower of the Year 2019

[HASHTAG]#battletalk[/HASHTAG] :amazon: Throwin it Down....... [HASHTAG]#gogladiators[/HASHTAG]

Coming off the line when the light turns green you know she blows em’ outa the water like you’ve never seen!

eom

Sour Train. Choooo chooooooo

Week 4 update
BC8027C6-AEC7-4EF0-ADC2-77DC957BBA7E.jpeg

Bro what’s the PPFD per watt on the QB?

I mean these things put out MORE ppfd per watt than any other QB, by far. Only rivaled by the QB288 so far.

Horticulture Lighting Group is THE leader of the QB industry... you should follow closely

I don’t know the exact figure your look my for, not sure it works like that... ppfd/watt... because ppfd changes with DISTANCE and a few other factors. There’s rly no way to measure that.

A better thing to say is at 18” @ 161W I get a perfect 1000ppfd just about

If that puts things into perspective ;)

They are no joke, I LOVE them [emoji7]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Going through and catching last of the week 3 updates. I've also started checking off week 4 updates from the last few posts.

:kiss:
I mean these things put out MORE ppfd per watt than any other QB, by far. Only rivaled by the QB288 so far.

Horticulture Lighting Group is THE leader of the QB industry... you should follow closely

I don’t know the exact figure your look my for, not sure it works like that... ppfd/watt... because ppfd changes with DISTANCE and a few other factors. There’s rly no way to measure that.

A better thing to say is at 18” @ 161W I get a perfect 1000ppfd just about

If that puts things into perspective ;)

They are no joke, I LOVE them
emoji7.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Excellent Company ..... Innovator ..... Akin to Apple
The number we’re looking for: umol PER Watt - which means :bighug: read on please

We all know LED lights are more efficient than say a Metal Halid or a High Pressure Sodium .....

A HPS pulls 1.0 unit of umol out of each watt of electricity ....... Google umol light measure if not sure what the heck a umol, I know I scratched my head .....

HPS is used as a baseline when comparing numbers ..... The HPS Baseline Number look like this: umol/ watt:1.00 .....

Numbers above 1.0 are more efficient below is less and believe it or not there are LED Lights on market with numbers under 1 that are being sold today, names withheld to protect the innocent

Basically umol is a measurement of how much useable light is pulled from each watt of electricity .....

Curious if you have that number on your lights, it should be published. I’m sure their number is high.

To Summerize: How much light per watt does the QB emit?

The light I like to use as a single grow or auxiliary light, number is, drumroll please: umol/ watt:2.1 ..... 2.1 blows past most, blows them over brother ..... This is one of the most efficient lights in industry, so I’m thinking yours maybe even higher as you said and I agree they are a leader .... It should be published, check it out ..... You’ll find the optic 1XL number about halfway down on right ....

https://opticledgrowlights.com/products/optic-1-xl-cob-led-grow-light-100w-3500k-cob

Last edited:
:kiss:

Excellent Company ..... Innovator ..... Akin to Apple
The number we’re looking for: umol PER Watt - which means :bighug: read on please

We all know LED lights are more efficient than say a Metal Halid or a High Pressure Sodium .....

A HPS pulls 1.0 unit of umol out of each watt of electricity ....... Google umol light measure if not sure what the heck a umol, I know I scratched my head .....

HPS is used as a baseline when comparing numbers ..... The HPS Baseline Number look like this: umol/ watt:1.00 .....

Numbers above 1.0 are more efficient below is less and believe it or not there are LED Lights on market with numbers under 1 that are being sold today, names withheld to protect the innocent

Basically umol is a measurement of how much useable light is pulled from each watt of electricity .....

Curious if you have that number on your lights, it should be published. I’m sure their number is high.

To Summerize: How much light per watt does the QB emit?
To clear up any confusion on that. Generally people will use par values when calculating umols/watt rather than ppfd since ppfd can vary so much depending on distance etc. While the amount of usable photogenic light being emitted is more constant. Just semantics really... Carry on my stoner friends :cheers:

Back