Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Grower of the Year 2019

@slowandeasy .... Nice Stable.... couple of those egirls have super serrated edges, are those sativa heavy strains?
One of my Pink Panama is very Sativa looking now! Maybe I will choose her? BTW, these are in 3 Quart pots til the end. Monsters in less than a Gallon of Coco.

My money is on Quantum Board LEDs

Which I am personally using 2 of the best

The science is there, the spectrum is an unbeatable 3500K supplemented with deep reds (QB96 Elite V2) and they lay down a 1000ppfd across my canopy without even trying :) I’m running each board at 161Watts each... when the could handle 300W each ^_^

04d0410bd9ba3b5221434986a971f719.jpg

That’s an old pic of them turned down halfway lighting my entire 4x4 ^_^ 450ppfd across that canopy if my math was right

Lights are almost 3’ Away too

Need you see more?

71e2a0ef990af68219f93e89908017c7.jpg

Beast mode lights for sure

I hope fucking EVERYONE wins tho :)

(BTW Cobs are LEDs)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got you threadmarked @ClydeWalters :amazon:..your grow looks as if they are Enjoying it...

:pass:@ClydeWalters ..... You can bet I’m watching your grow (from my rear view mirror, Buddy) :drool: Serious side you should be proud of those Nugs, KILLER BRO, GREAT FLIPPON JOB .....

@ColoradoDreaming420 ..... Yea, me too! :crying:

@Recycled ..... Lets smoke on! :pass:

[HASHTAG]#battletalk[/HASHTAG] :amazon: Throwin it Down....... [HASHTAG]#gogladiators[/HASHTAG]

Got you threadmarked @ClydeWalters :amazon:..your grow looks as if they are Enjoying it...

Hey Thx @Mossy :)

What’s a threadmark?

Yea my plants are KILLING it in Veg.

I wish I had started these other 10 hempys in time for the competition! Lol

I’ve got 15 Mephisto’s and 1 FastBuds and 1 Dinafem allllll in that 4x4

10 of the plants are in custom “Smart Hydroton Hempys” that I’m currently testing out and reviewing over on Grass City

I appreciate the support ^_^ it’s an honor to grow here with you all!

I’m a total LED nut, and I only fuck with the best of the best if I can help it. It truly makes a HUUUGE difference what makes up the light we give our plants and how intense at certain times. Follow the science... get unbeatable results

I’m hug on experimenting tho, I’ve git like 7 different tests going on right now

One of my Pink Panama is very Sativa looking now! Maybe I will choose her? BTW, these are in 3 Quart pots til the end. Monsters in less than a Gallon of Coco.

Amazing, great looking girls!

My 24 Carat really took off after being stunted for weeks it felt like!

So happy :) she won’t make the cut for Battle Plant, but I’m sure I’ll get an OZ of sticky ass fire goo balls

c406399c1380bd037ba14425158870ec.jpg

SS x FE is showing mutation
c85cf5e56ef5f362bad6e9e16469d783.jpg

Lookin kinda cool tho, a friend gave me that cross seed for free, excited to see why Mephisto chose to discontinue the strain ;) I’m starting to see why lol

Are her outer fans blacking up @Jc420bigbud .....or is it light trick...? :headbang:
Its the led lights n my phone taking crappy pics. Although i wouldnt mind having some more color in the garden!:smoking:the new 1000 watt im using in both of my grows is helping out a lot with color n fade. I was never able to get any fade before using my old set up of 11 15 watt leds not sure what power of wattage would have to do with a plant flushing out into a fade but i like it. This will b my first full grow with the lights so im interested in seeing how the harvest bennefits from it. I was getting on average of 2 zips per plant with pretty minimal lighting so its been quadrippled n im hoping its worth it.

@ClydeWalters I’m a total LED nut, and I only fuck with the best of the best if I can help it. It truly makes a HUUUGE difference what makes up the light we give our plants and how intense at certain times.

Buy the best, forget the rest ...... Quailty over quantity any day .... Issue we have as consumers in this field is the landscape is constantly changing ..... Joe’s LED releases new light and then comes Jack with his newest meanwhile Jill’s LED has developed new tech and they release. Exciting times for LED Lights!

Hey Thx @Mossy :)

What’s a threadmark?

Yea my plants are KILLING it in Veg.

I wish I had started these other 10 hempys in time for the competition! Lol

I’ve got 15 Mephisto’s and 1 FastBuds and 1 Dinafem allllll in that 4x4

10 of the plants are in custom “Smart Hydroton Hempys” that I’m currently testing out and reviewing over on Grass City

I appreciate the support ^_^ it’s an honor to grow here with you all!

I’m a total LED nut, and I only fuck with the best of the best if I can help it. It truly makes a HUUUGE difference what makes up the light we give our plants and how intense at certain times. Follow the science... get unbeatable results

I’m hug on experimenting tho, I’ve git like 7 different tests going on right now

Bro what’s the PPFD per watt on the QB?

Back