Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Grower of the Year 2019

Do you make your own soil from scratch?

Thanks for the question .... :headbang:

Quick Answer No ..... But I’m working on it ....

Been raising wiggles, Euro and African Crawlers for about a year and the compost I use is mine but current base soil comes from two sources ..... KIS Organics and Build-A-Soil - I use a blend that worked well on indoor lettuce and radishes so I figured why not try and it seems to be working like a charm!

I've got to get caught up in these battle threads and see what the competition looks like. I've been super busy lately, so I took some time to unwind with the family and just got back from a mini vacation.
Frozen Niagara Falls
20190218_163335.jpg
20190218_163319.jpg
20190219_213439.jpg
20190219_213447.jpg
20190219_213450.jpg
20190219_212509.jpg

My Sour Crack is looking so dark and nice, wonder why my other one is a lighter shade?

75d670da392007e15a4c0edb6c7af149.jpg

1364a1b2c35d24382564805510f41d86.jpg

Different pheno I know that much. 2nd one is way shorter and squattier than [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG]

Struggling between my dark green Sour Crack... or my Ripleys OF which is going to be a monster
f3fd41151b3e595c08bd222030c35666.jpg

Which one is the most worthy Battle Plant.

I think Ripleys would be more visually appealing due to its large size/yield

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My Sour Crack is looking so dark and nice, wonder why my other one is a lighter shade?

75d670da392007e15a4c0edb6c7af149.jpg

1364a1b2c35d24382564805510f41d86.jpg

Different pheno I know that much. 2nd one is way shorter and squattier than [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG]

Struggling between my dark green Sour Crack... or my Ripleys OF which is going to be a monster
f3fd41151b3e595c08bd222030c35666.jpg

Which one is the most worthy Battle Plant.

I think Ripleys would be more visually appealing due to its large size/yield

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The lighter one I like, color is attractive and more bud sites than darker .... but remember we have another week - so that no help .....

Ripley is scattered but size does matter .....

My Gold Glue has good form but Sam’s Crack is going to be a monster so I’m favoring size .....

Beautiful plants bud, hope I can hang with ya!

:crying:

Kick the
Bottle

In my past life, well last summer :haha:
I got some Street Weed that was Flippon Super Tasty / Sticky / Stoney :cooldance:

My guy told me it was Organic Grown in Living Soil .... Being an outdoor organic gardener I wondered how could soil be alive inside a pot with worms, brothers / sisters I was wrong :doh:

Fast forward a few months and I get interested in growing and did FFOF and HF mixed and bottled nutrients and that was a mistake, pure hell not the results I wanted, my plants sucked and I needed to figure this out :backside:

I remembered the Living Soil Weed and how good it was and tasted - completely different than anything before, except my Reagan Era Weed, so I started investigating and got on board with Living Soil and am I glad I did .... No worries about what bottle should I use, nope I just ......... feed the worms / soil and let the plant decide :woody:

No bottled nutes given except EM1 and a touch of Mammoth P both microbiology stuff to help micros grow,.... Will add some compost top dressings during growmbut just couple times to keep,worms happy .... .. There are Bud Sites Galore.... The Cola is intact (me like natural) but she was trained until just yesterday, now released to grow naturally.... this plant is going to have a BIG COLA and many other buds that rival or bigger than others colas .....
View attachment 1018430

The workers you see below WORLD’S BEST GARDENERS .... Noboy can beat these guys at their craft ..... if you look back you’ll see I posted I was going to employ them, no unions, sick days or strikes, unless it’s a hunger strike .... and they even offer a delivery service - yep they take the food right to the roots, deleivered fresh and plant gets to pick what they want , not some human picked selection, what do we know?

BTW the Cola is on right side next to Hat .... Front / Center is what woulda been a popcorn bud, yea baby I’m pumped about Living Soil.

View attachment 1018431

Kick the Bottle ... Need Help Going Living Soil Just Ask ..... More than Happy to Help!

View attachment 1018435
Kickin some organic ass!!!!!!

First off, is anyone else having like REALLY FOOKEDUP lag problems? Cause I can't hardly use AFN tonight or for that matter the last few days at least! Maybe it's my side of the computer......don't know, but someone please if you're having the same let me know. With that being said I'm sorry for not being here and enjoying all the grows, on this thread and lots of others, been a really busy time, family here and all. Only have a few minutes at a time right now so here are my 3rd week picks. They are 12 days from sprout, not the best picks, but what I can do right now. 4AM and OB @bushmasterar15
DSCN3534.JPG
DSCN3535.JPG
DSCN3536.JPG
Good luck to all!!!!!:headbang: When do we have to pick our main entry? @bushmasterar15 please pm me cause I only get a few minutes at a time right now and want to stay in with everyone.:cools:

Back