Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Grower of the Year 2019

@bushmasterar15

Update Week 3

Not happy with any of my girls. They are some what stunted in my opinion due to the early over watering. Oh, well...they will still give me something.

Megacrop, sweet candy fed at 6.3 ph

Day/night time temps 77-83
RH 40-60

View attachment 1018205

That gold glue looks normal to me :/ maybe a tad small but that might just be the pheno

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@Padawan1972 How Old is Gold Glue, color looks great? Is she starting to flower?

Okay I looked again and she’s pretty small, your color is wonderful tho friend! Gunna be some great smoke!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh man, you are really gonna like Ripley's and SLx3BOG!!!!!!!! can't personally speak for the others yet but, DAMN!!!!
O yeah I've tried the 3bog x sl before the 3bears was so dominant just pure fire yet to try ripleys [emoji41]

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

:crying:

Kick the
Bottle

In my past life, well last summer :haha:
I got some Street Weed that was Flippon Super Tasty / Sticky / Stoney :cooldance:

My guy told me it was Organic Grown in Living Soil .... Being an outdoor organic gardener I wondered how could soil be alive inside a pot with worms, brothers / sisters I was wrong :doh:

Fast forward a few months and I get interested in growing and did FFOF and HF mixed and bottled nutrients and that was a mistake, pure hell not the results I wanted, my plants sucked and I needed to figure this out :backside:

I remembered the Living Soil Weed and how good it was and tasted - completely different than anything before, except my Reagan Era Weed, so I started investigating and got on board with Living Soil and am I glad I did .... No worries about what bottle should I use, nope I just ......... feed the worms / soil and let the plant decide :woody:

No bottled nutes given except EM1 and a touch of Mammoth P both microbiology stuff to help micros grow,.... Will add some compost top dressings during growmbut just couple times to keep,worms happy .... .. There are Bud Sites Galore.... The Cola is intact (me like natural) but she was trained until just yesterday, now released to grow naturally.... this plant is going to have a BIG COLA and many other buds that rival or bigger than others colas .....
BFACF6C2-A640-4E24-B6DE-C627DCE017FD.jpeg

The workers you see below WORLD’S BEST GARDENERS .... Noboy can beat these guys at their craft ..... if you look back you’ll see I posted I was going to employ them, no unions, sick days or strikes, unless it’s a hunger strike .... and they even offer a delivery service - yep they take the food right to the roots, deleivered fresh and plant gets to pick what they want , not some human picked selection, what do we know?

BTW the Cola is on right side next to Hat .... Front / Center is what woulda been a popcorn bud, yea baby I’m pumped about Living Soil.

DFB3E93F-797A-489C-91E5-353A2C087EFF.jpeg

Kick the Bottle ... Need Help Going Living Soil Just Ask ..... More than Happy to Help!

E88B6BE9-CD37-4001-B0B2-953BE51D0B6A.jpeg

Last edited:
Lettuce Entertain a Thought

E5A49B4F-7CF1-41E3-B151-E0ECA260304D.jpeg

Please Note I’m Old Fashion and Sometimes Rant About Things I Shouldn’t ......

Please Dont’t Take Any of This Personal .... There are plenty of fine folks out there but here I go ......

I grouch when folks burn their leaves, such a valuable source of food for our friends, the lowly earthworm and pollution- double stupid and then add insult we sell leaf bags and pay to have them hauled away, Silly Rabbits ...

Throw in Chemical Fertilizers / Round-Up / Pesticides and I’m fighting mad at how we treat this world .....

Watching this Grow I get same feeling some good Mephisto seeds are being wasted using “miracle proprietary crap” ...... You don’t need that junk, what works is right under your feet ....

This Post maybe even be deleted or taken down as there are sponsors that could be offended?

With that said I say:

Kick
the Bottle

Ever read this one on the label - “Propriety” .... Do we know what proprietary means, it means there something in there they don’t want us to know what it is, it’s “proprietary” ..... What Proprietary really means they have CRAP in there that we THEY DON’T WANT YOU to KNOW what the sh_t is .....

In this bottle of “magic proprietary junk” is the cure for your problems! Question: Would you eat something that’s “property” ....,Of course not ,,,,, So why the flip are you smoking it?

Gold Glue - Yetserday 26 Days Old ..... Organic Living Soil Grow - No Fertilizer During Grow just feed the soil and I let the worms carry food down to the roots where the plant picks and chooses their food, kinda like at a buffet...... Think about it, do you always just get meat, no you eat a variety, well so does the plant ......

Kick the Bottle and grow killer plants like this Gold Glue ..... it’s easier to understand the grow and chances of errors are lessened .... Just feed the worms / soil - kids raise worms for bait why can’t you ..... keep it simple my brothers and sisters feed the soil, not the plant .....

This would probably be my third pic in this Battle .... Great Form and still week to decide but does not look,like Sricky Jane will be my horse ... Real good looking gal and she has great form .... Long ways to grow but super excited to see her grow natural, big cola Bud and all it took was some knowledge, Living soil Organics and correct environment, light, etc and most important, ❤️ ..... Sricky Jane will be a BIG WINNER in my barn!

0E7A47BD-28B2-4997-B436-97F922D1B8AD.jpeg

B54D75F9-93C4-4E97-B699-A37535F78AD6.jpeg

Last edited:
Lettuce Entertain a Thought

View attachment 1018528

Please Note I’m Old Fashion and Sometimes Rant About Things I Shouldn’t ......

Please Dont’t Take Any of This Personal .... There are plenty of fine folks out there but here I go ......

I grouch when folks burn their leaves, such a valuable source of food for our friends, the lowly earthworm and pollution- double stupid and then add insult we sell leaf bags and pay to have them hauled away, Silly Rabbits ...

Throw in Chemical Fertilizers / Round-Up / Pesticides and I’m fighting mad at how we treat this world .....

Watching this Grow I get same feeling some good Mephisto seeds are being wasted using “miracle proprietary crap” ...... You don’t need that junk, what works is right under your feet ....

This Post maybe even be deleted or taken down as there are sponsors that could be offended?

With that said I say:

Kick
the Bottle

Ever read this one on the label - “Propriety” .... Do we know what proprietary means, it means there something in there they don’t want us to know what it is, it’s “proprietary” ..... What Proprietary really means they have CRAP in there that we THEY DON’T WANT YOU to KNOW what the sh_t is .....

In this bottle of “magic proprietary junk” is the cure for your problems! Question: Would you eat something that’s “property” ....,Of course not ,,,,, So why the flip are you smoking it?

Gold Glue - Yetserday 26 Days Old ..... Organic Living Soil Grow - No Fertilizer During Grow just feed the soil and I let the worms carry food down to the roots where the plant picks and chooses their food, kinda like at a buffet...... Think about it, do you always just get meat, no you eat a variety, well so does the plant ......

Kick the Bottle and grow killer plants like this Gold Glue ..... it’s easier to understand the grow and chances of errors are lessened .... Just feed the worms / soil - kids raise worms for bait why can’t you ..... keep it simple my brothers and sisters feed the soil, not the plant .....

This would probably be my third pic in this Battle .... Great Form and still week to decide but does not look,like Sricky Jane will be my horse ... Real good looking gal and she has great form .... NO CUT COLA just some ❤️.

View attachment 1018484

View attachment 1018485

Do you make your own soil from scratch?

Back