Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Grower of the Year 2019

Brother absolutely zero issues :pass: ...... I have done several seeds into dirt, in fact I use a two inch piece of old paper towel tube and make a little pot inside the big pot and that helps keep from drying out and easy to water around the paper towel 2-3” inch stuck down into dirt and you never flood the girl out of her home ... oh yea been there and done that ....

Now let me kick the ball back to you .... Why not try a RootMaker Pot?

None of my four battle girls showed any signs of stunted growth that I could see ..... think issue folks have is their transplant method, not so much autos don’t like transplant as a good transplant job, auto shouldn’t even know it happened, gentle [emoji3590]!

Top Left is Break Free Sam’s Crack .... Bottom from left to right is Sricky Jane Gold Glue .... Middle is Cream Puff Strawberry Nugs and far right is Goldilocks 3 Bears ....

View attachment 1017921

This AM removed training pegs from Break and now she is Free (to grow vertical) .... Gonna be some huge buds :toke: - I’m thinking

View attachment 1017959

Holy shit your tent looks EXACTLY like mine lololol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@bushmasterar15

Mephisto Orange Diesel day 24. Most of the nute burn has cleared up. She won't win but she'll at least be in the race now.

KIMG0040.JPG

@bushmasterar15

Mephisto Orange Diesel day 24. Most of the nute burn has cleared up. She won't win but she'll at least be in the race now.

View attachment 1017995

Like they all told me when I said my plants wouldn’t win... EVERYONE stands a chance :)

There is no criteria to win

People will vote based on the plant they like the most visually :)

I’m sure it wouldn’t hurt to build a few friendships along the way too

I’ve had great success with Rapid Rooters IF you soak your seeds And pop them in a paper towel/dvd case b4 you plant in the starter pod. That’s the trick to succeeding with them. Really helps out your seedlings roots in the beginning

Yeah, agreed. That's been exactly my procedure, with great success. But now I suspect the Rapid Rooters (after 3+years) are developing a bit of mold and thus harboring nasty shit that's contributing to the damp-off dying. Just a theory for now.

I watered in quarter strength RTI Azos today, then layed down three colors of clover and austrian snap peas for a little cover crop action. Then top dressed with some amended seedling mix and watered down with just aerated and filtered water. Gone for four days of vacation, hoping to have one Strawberry Nuggets baby happy as a clam when I return (already pushing seedling mix) and some snap pea sprouts. Not sure how fast clover comes up though, but peas generally are pretty fast from my experience.

Yea I wouldn’t add anything to such a well built soil except some of my own compost from worm bin and some mulch ..... I am adding EM1 regular and a touch of Mammoth P to the water .... In a another week I’ll add some a little more compost on top of the mulch and mulch again, food for the worms and I’ll probably toss in some kelp from the bag I got at the feed supply store, cheap fertilizers are at your local feed store!

View attachment 1017815

Yeah, agreed. That's been exactly my procedure, with great success. But now I suspect the Rapid Rooters (after 3+years) are developing a bit of mold and thus harboring nasty shit that's contributing to the damp-off dying. Just a theory for now.

I’ve actually TRIED to get them to mold.. I was concerned when all my very first Mephisto seedlings damped off (all 4 of them) and I wondered...

So I wet all my old failed rooters, and left them in a warm place, kept them moist for weeks

Zero mold. But that could be due to a clean environment or just some unknown factor. It’s pretty chilly where I am, maybe that’s why

But I’m glad u use this method, it’s the first method I’ve tried and had over 90% success, total over my life. So I just stick with it when I’m popping autos... their so damn delicate until they pop that 5th or 6th node :/

I watered in quarter strength RTI Azos today, then layed down three colors of clover and austrian snap peas for a little cover crop action. Then top dressed with some amended seedling mix and watered down with just aerated and filtered water. Gone for four days of vacation, hoping to have one Strawberry Nuggets baby happy as a clam when I return (already pushing seedling mix) and some snap pea sprouts. Not sure how fast clover comes up though, but peas generally are pretty fast from my experience.

Wow no see for four days, you’ll be stoked :drool:

:pass: Cover crop comes up fairly quick and I still see new and it’s been about 2 weeks .... you are going to love ❤️ strawberry Nuggets..... I have one and the buds seem rock hard, took out of the tent today ..... this one was trained and looked nice but then disaster set in and all kinds of issues, too much water, light too close, went on vacation and issues with caretakers care, but she made it to harvest and the buds appear frosty .... Hope I chopped at right time anyways you’ll love SN form.

43F10423-C26F-419A-97F4-5B485C66B4EE.jpeg
9FC16A2C-EF45-4BE7-97E5-566739923074.jpeg

Holy shit your tent looks EXACTLY like mine lololol

I Flippon FREAKED when I saw that decal on your tent pic ..... Real Stoner Paranoid Moment :yoinks: Thought I didn’t put that pic up, how did that happenwas I that stoned, really I mean not like this is my first rodeo - I’m freaking, thinking and then ..... then I look again “oh, it’s only an ambulance” that’s not my tent ...... serious,side sets in and I started noting the resemblances ..... You just didn’t put your lights and controller in there, you “thunk thru” :doh: looks like solid grow control.

Ok got updates posted checked off. We have 6 members left to post their week 3 update pic and then we'll be off to Week 4 updates and plant choice.

Back