Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Grower of the Year 2019

@ClydeWalters ..... Yea I was wondering same thing, when did @Prophetiko pop that gal ...... She sure has a big spread, may wanna call Boise Cascade to see if they want any hemp logs.
:crying: Too funny. I germed on the 27th of January.
Complete change of plans.. germing a couple Supernatural Ogs today. I gotta remember that this is a battle and pick the strain accordingly, lol.
View attachment 1006591
Above soil around the 1st of February. Topped her as soon as the third node was showing last week. Here is my week 1 update pic exactly 7 days ago
20190206_213408~2.jpg
Remember what I was suggesting about canna being a competitive growing plant? She hasn't even gotten a feed yet, lol. She's looking like she's gonna be a typical Supernatural Og monster.

:crying: Too funny. I germed on the 27th of January.

Above soil around the 1st of February. Topped her as soon as the third node was showing last week. Here is my week 1 update pic exactly 7 days agoView attachment 1014852 Remember what I was suggesting about canna being a competitive growing plant? She hasn't even gotten a feed yet, lol. She's looking like she's gonna be a typical Supernatural Og monster.

My goof I meant to say @STILLSMOKIN, apologies for the goof .... Still’s has some big branches ..... yours @Prophetiko like mine,was a late start but again it’s not a race and my gal Sricky Jane has a nice start going, haven’t killed it yet with too much ❤️.

Dag gone that plant is growing fast!! When did u pop that seed? Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Dropped seed at midnight on start date in water. 10 pm next night straight in dirt. 24hrs and they were up.

Here's my ghost toof dropped same night.
IMG_20190210_084452.jpg

Back