Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Grower of the Year 2019

@bushmasterar15 - Week 2 update. 4-Assed Monkeys. [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] and [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] are the originals, 23 days old, that I fried under my COBs. Surprisingly, they haven't died, but are only just now starting to awaken from their coma. I dropped a couple of replacement seeds a few days ago ... and now [HASHTAG]#3[/HASHTAG] is three days old, and [HASHTAG]#4[/HASHTAG] just about to emerge. :smoking:

23.4AMs.JPG

@bushmasterar15 - Week 2 update. 4-Assed Monkeys. [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] and [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] are the originals, 23 days old, that I fried under my COBs. Surprisingly, they haven't died, but are only just now starting to awaken from their coma. I dropped a couple of replacement seeds a few days ago ... and now [HASHTAG]#3[/HASHTAG] is three days old, and [HASHTAG]#4[/HASHTAG] just about to emerge. :smoking:

View attachment 1014606
Hey mate. What and how is it your doing with the seedling in a organic pot then transfer them to there final pot? I am looking to do something like this as I want to start my auto indoors for a week or two then put them outdoors. I need to try something like this as I can't put my two 50 liter airpots in my bedroom. I am abit worried about transplanting and stressing the plant.

Can you offer some advice please?

A shot of my 2 Sour Cracks (left & center) and my Ripleys OG (right) alone in the 4x4 under 2x QB96 Elite V2’s @161.7W each =323.4WATTs of the best light I’ve ever seen.

1be79d06eb87410cca51d7a50c3d0885.jpg

Sour Crack [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG]
Nice ass Pheno! Great node spacing, long stemmed lateral fan leaves :) under VERY light LST at the moment lol
79196496cb9fc35dcf512fc04f18b96e.jpg

Sour Crack [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG]
Much shorter tighter Pheno. Gunna be a compact Lil plant :/ or who knows she might explode
184a9694c570161ed91dac537761992b.jpg

Ripleys OG
Only one that survived out of 2
Good node spacing, and shot a double side branch, wierd. Also: was topped 2 days ago on 2/11/19
16ed49a5f94b5890e21d2eeefefb0c2c.jpg

24 Carat and Sour Stomper are still struggling :/ not sure what went wrong.. they are the same age as the 3 big ones
3c1dadbb3686e01417f2961e6c5ecc4e.jpg

Soon to join the 4x4
27034b2c648221f1bb8ca0e6d10a0087.jpg

Fed with: distilled water PH’d to 6.5 and
b1807589b44e8ba9b218310885e301af.jpg

VERY happy with the results of my 3 larger potential Battle Plants. I have a feeling Ripleys is going to steal the show though ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@ClydeWalters ..... looking great - Solid start.

I think my lights are giving me that great start. I’ve got them cranked down 50% too lol

When I flower with these things at full blast I get the most ROCK solid nugget I’ve ever smoked. I mean crystal status. Really great first 1.5” of every cola I’ve ever grown. Super super dense

Glad to see that I possibly stand a chance lol. I think my pot size is what will hold me back. If I could have gone with 5 gal Hempy Smart Pot on the Ripleys OG battle plant I think I would have really really stood a chance at placing

I think my lights are giving me that great start. I’ve got them cranked down 50% too lol

When I flower with these things at full blast I get the most ROCK solid nugget I’ve ever smoked. I mean crystal status. Really great first 1.5” of every cola I’ve ever grown. Super super dense

Glad to see that I possibly stand a chance lol. I think my pot size is what will hold me back. If I could have gone with 5 gal Hempy Smart Pot on the Ripleys OG battle plant I think I would have really really stood a chance at placing

Quick question.. Do you think there are certain criteria that people are considering when voting? If so, there are none. I would hate for you to sit here thinking your plants aren't up to par when there is zero criteria. The voters will vote on the plant they like best. That could be based on any and everything. I've seen big plants, small plants, main lined plants, scrog pants, trimmed, untrimmed, ect, all place. It's really up to the other members. I just don't want to see you box yourself in based on something that doesn't exist. Every plant has a shot bro!

Quick question.. Do you think there are certain criteria that people are considering when voting? If so, there are none. I would hate for you to sit here thinking your plants aren't up to par when there is zero criteria. The voters will vote on the plant they like best. That could be based on any and everything. I've seen big plants, small plants, main lined plants, scrog pants, trimmed, untrimmed, ect, all place. It's really up to the other members. I just don't want to see you box yourself in based on something that doesn't exist. Every plant has a shot bro!

Nah I wasn’t thinking like that, I guess I was more or less staying humble.

I know there are some bleeding edge growers in this comp tho, we’re going to see some incredible plants come the following weeks

Back