Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Grower of the Year 2019

So here we go Week 3 Post and I’ll be an early bird this time .... Worked hard today organizing outdoor shed and loving on my sweet girls so OldBoy is up late, smoked a nice big one, looked like a tailor made cig .... some organic street weed, was good, but soon OldBoy will say goodbye to street weed, anyways on with the Battle and Quailifer Race in our Own Camp ... Here’s my Sign-In @bushmasterar15

Trailing in Fourth is Cream Puff, aka Strawberry Nuggets.... Cream Puff was a late bloomer as first attempt misfired .... because she was late out of the gate I gave her some preferred lighting and she has responded well but so have the others ..... Good Form but trails the leader and is currently dead last ....

AB5AFE41-24B9-492D-AF13-3FE10415E240.jpeg

Running Third is Goldilocks, aka 3 Bears OG, Goldie has some pace and is picking up speed but trails the current leader ..

94DD5C5F-E0DA-4B5A-B3A0-FADB03F6886F.jpeg

Second is Sricky Jane, aka Gold Glue, Sricky has GREAT FORM and is a BEAUTIFUL GAL and she is pacing her tail off, only problem is her stride is short and she trails the leader by a good ten lengths and we are now past the 1/2 mile marker in this one mile race .....

537A7215-6DE7-4E9D-A648-C2D42ED6B91C.jpeg

Crowd Favorite is Breaking Free, aka Sam’s Crack ..... Off to a quick start she has only lengthened her lead and now is all by herself, and coming up on the 5/8ths pole STRONG ..... Breaking is in LoveStretchTraining - some call it LST but the my girls like the word LoveStretchTraining better so anyways, Break is responding very very well and is looking like the Winner I suspected she was .... Here’s Breaking for sure a Winner

B7837E2D-3BE0-4E3F-9DC3-445C651EDE77.jpeg

@bushmasterar15 mephisto Deez Nuggs in a 1g pot of soil being fed megacrop via vacation feeder.
The pot feels heavy (like overwatered) every time i lift it. Yet here she is , seeimingly getting all she needs from the feeder and not showing any level of being mad about her wet feet.
Whats wierd is her neighbor with the same setup has a bone dry pot all the time and is doing just fine too.

Fire one off for me [emoji108] HG

@bushmasterar15

Week 3 update (feel like I’m a day or two early)

Sour Crack [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] going STRONG!
cfad7a666d0ad76c6bfa1598c451c6f4.jpg

Will start LST today

Sour Crack [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] Lil slower than [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] and a completely different Pheno
1adfeac201a9e94940e0dadc19a4afa1.jpg

Ripleys OG is topped at the 5th and looking great! Never skipped a beat
13e5378e82abd0cee201311aeffde2f3.jpg

Sour Stomper and 24 Carat did not start well.. and are still growing like snails. Really don’t know what happened. Their healthy and alive, praying, but they grow millimeters a day :/
ac6229a5aa6526871fa8b6587402b0b2.jpg

Plants are large enough to use a backdrop now :) will be upgrading this very soon. Building a black box for photos ;) really want to make next years tester list. Got some work to do

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sneak peek at my next 10 Mephisto’s ;)
342109cfd3b808b95b605fb6f2a147f1.jpg

Hempy Smart Pots with Hydroton In bottom and on top (spaces open your res)

There’s a Sams Crack and an SS x FE cross in there somewhere ;)

Hoping these hempys work out for me. First time running them.

70/30 perlite:vermiculite with mycorrhizae mixed in just for shits and giggles

Feeding:

Megacrop 2.0
Silica Blast
Hydrogaurd
CaMa+
Terp Tea (later on)

Sneak peek at my next 10 Mephisto’s ;)
342109cfd3b808b95b605fb6f2a147f1.jpg

Hempy Smart Pots with Hydroton In bottom and on top (spaces open your res)

There’s a Sams Crack and an SS x FE cross in there somewhere ;)

Hoping these hempys work out for me. First time running them.

70/30 perlite:vermiculite with mycorrhizae mixed in just for shits and giggles

Feeding:

Megacrop 2.0
Silica Blast
Hydrogaurd
CaMa+
Terp Tea (later on)

How many plants do you have above soil right now?

Back