Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Grower of the Year 2019

Yeah, had to shit bag first seeds due to unforseen cirscumstances which was ok'd. Second set was placed in pots 2-7 and this is where were're at, some of you Cowboys and Girls are way ahead! But, with that being said........my Girls
DSCN3530.JPG
DSCN3527.JPG
DSCN3531.JPG
This is gonna be fun! Good luck to all!!!!!:headbang: @bushmasterar15 and @SOOTDAWG Thanks!

@stedimed you are up and running and they look real good, for their age ....

This is my first Battle and I’m loving it .... Best of luck!

@slowandeasy .... Some nice specimens, you may have problem picking one, you think?

Myself only four fillies, Breaking Free, aka Sam’s Crack, has 10 length lead over the pack at the 1/2 Mile Marker but still has another 1/2 to win the qualifier .... She was my favorite from seed!

Last edited:

Thanks man, yeah, it's suddenly became kinda surreal..Lol. Worst time of year to do this as far as weather and ambient temps. outside.......but what the HELL....we're just a bunch of Stoners having fun and hopefully learning a bit as we go (just speakin for myself ) :pass:Just glad to be part of it all!

Thank you everyone, All week 2 checkoffs are in and now we are into the Week 3 checkoffs.

@slowandeasy .... Some nice specimens, you may have problem picking one, you think?

Myself only four fillies, Breaking Free, aka Sam’s Crack, has 10 length lead over the pack at the 1/2 Mile Marker but still has another 1/2 to win the qualifier .... She was my favorite from seed!
Go with your hunch Dude, hell, this is gonna be a blast!!:cools:

Back