Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Grower of the Year 2019

They aren't weeds bro! They are clovers. And clovers have several benefits in a garden. One of the most popular is pest control. The smell of covers deter unwanted insects. The few insects they do attract, are beneficial insects.. covers also serve as nitrogen fixers in soil. They also help keep your grow medium/soil from compacting and they aid microbial life. The list of benefits is long.. The technical term is called "cover crop". It's been around for centuries. Used mainly in organic growing when you don't feed your plants bottled nutes. You may see some people use hay or mulch as a cover crop ad well. The cannabis plant will grow much taller/bigger than the cover crop, but the cover crop will still be doing it's job in the soil to help the cannabis plants health. The objective of organic growing is to feed the "soil", which in turn, feeds the plant... Bottled nutes are mostly designed to feed the "plant" and not the soil.. Thus having to mix nutes every week. You can find tons of info on it with a quick google search of the term "cover crop". Here are a few example pics from google.. View attachment 1011832 View attachment 1011833
I learn something new everyday. Never seen that done before. I've seen living soils but never this. To each his own. I'm defiantly interested to see how it turns out.

Week 2 update @bushmasterar15

Sour Cracks and Ripleys OG leading the pack!
96b28f0d8ee2ac6a4f1be4c4c0354ca6.jpg

Sour Stomper and 24 Carat are stunted and will not be entered into this competition, rly not sure what happened but they should be almost as large as my Sour Cracks
7d1ac6357a1b7e680ce20d7a859fa0bf.jpg

These were my 2 last minuet entries Bush, SSxFE and Deez Nugs, the cross is doing GREAT.. the Deez Nugs seems to be Albino lol, idk what to expect actually
559dd66b370af6efcf010ff4f149ad09.jpg

4x4 is about to be VERY crowded lol
16 plants total

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@bushmasterar15 week 2 update sour livers and toof decay. Another week n ill start lst and start to form these up a bit .They just got top dressed with happy frog fruit n flower and got their 1st treatment of bud neuts . still not sure which one will b my battle plant so far they are pretty even toof decay has a couple of light spots but it doesn't seem to b an issue.
20190207_175055.jpg
20190207_175043.jpg
20190207_175029.jpg
20190207_174811.jpg
20190207_174747.jpg

Sour Stomper and 24 Carat are stunted and will not be entered into this competition, rly not sure what happened but they should be almost as large as my Sour Cracks

These were my 2 last minuet entries Bush, SSxFE and Deez Nugs, the cross is doing GREAT.. the Deez Nugs seems to be Albino lol, idk what to expect actually

16 plants total

Sheesh, that's a lot of bratty kids to care for!

Sheesh, that's a lot of bratty kids to care for!

Shutting down for a while after this run, I desperately need the medication for my injury.

Call it... a safety break

So I’m growing balls to the wall, every single Sq/in utilized to the fullest. I’ll pull 2.5lbs out of this run my guess.

Shutting down for a while after this run, I desperately need the medication for my injury.

So I’m growing balls to the wall, every single Sq/in utilized to the fullest. I’ll pull 2.5lbs out of this run my guess.

Safe Healthy successful Grow Vibes your way Bro✌️

16 plants total

Holy shit dude 16 in a 4x4. What are ya gonna do come flower. I've got one that's stunted as well don't know why but kinda glad it did bc I wanted to plant another GSC.

You anticipate to get 2.5# from a 4x4 tent with 16 plants? Good luck, that is a lot of plants in small space.

Last edited:
Safe Healthy successful Grow Vibes your way Bro[emoji3577]

Thanks for the positive vibes friend!

And idk I’m just saying 2.5lbs for good luck lol,

Although... I AM using some of the best flowering lights in the world... I just grew the FROSTYEST plant I’ve EVER grown... and it was a Lowryder [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG]... old genetics.

It’s def gunna be packed. And 16 is the count only if every seed makes it thru the germ process

Back