Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Grower of the Year 2019

Ok, @bushmasterar15 I will add my week 1 update pics later today. Pink Panama [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] is short and is the slower of the bunch. I am using Mega Crop version 1 on them. However, I am experimenting with some Green Planet nutes on a Chemdogging plant. If the results are good in a week, i will try Green Planet on 1 of each of the girls. Good luck everyone

Must be a some new strain, no just teasing .....

Looks like @Prophetiko has a living soil grow going and that is what they call a cover crop bro ..... his “weed plant”, in the center, will soon shadow the “weeds”!
Cover crop indeed. But I grow in amended, reused, coco and don't feed until it's needed. The cover crop is made up of a bunch of different clovers. I use it for pest control and to help with the microphone life mainly, but it as several benefits.

What else you have in there and have you ever had problems with it choking out your plant

I think the cannabis plant will end up choking them out instead lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
@Steviestash Never an issue. They are clovers and their roots stay pretty shallow. Clyde is right, some of the clovers will probably get choked out long before the cannabis roots. Cannabis roots are extremely smart. They know when they are growing next to other species of plants. It's also a competing plant, and is in a constant race to out grow other plants, as well as competing with itself. In my brain, the cover crop intensifies that natural urge to race. The Supernatural Og is usually a 4ft tall plant... You won't be able to see the cover crop a month from now!

I topped the lemon haze today and the rest are going strong.View attachment 1011626 View attachment 1011627 View attachment 1011628

Hope the plants grow upright, lol.
@Steviestash Never an issue. They are clovers and their roots stay pretty shallow. Clyde is right, some of the clovers will probably get choked out long before the cannabis roots. Cannabis roots are extremely smart. They know when they are growing next to other species of plants. It's also a competing plant, and is in a constant race to out grow other plants, as well as competing with itself. In my brain, the cover crop intensifies that natural urge to race. The Supernatural Og is usually a 4ft tall plant... You won't be able to see the cover crop a month from now!

Great Info, getting smarter everyday..... BEST of GROWS to EVERYONE!

I actually just picked up half a pound of white clover seeds (EXCELLENT companion plant to Cannabis)

I may sow them soon. Still thinking about it. It rly changes the way your photos look :/

I’ve got several grow journals and tons of people watching on another forum. Still deciding if I want to do it to all the plants, or just a few n see how I like it in the tent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You Forgot that it also just looks cool as Hell✌️

@bushmasterar15 [HASHTAG]#mangosmile[/HASHTAG] day 1
b0791ab2ef2bd90801b41a65b03a8242.jpg
413457b33d4f616b9ccb383c31d22798.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Back