Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Grower of the Year 2019

Had a few seeds fail, replaced with:

1x Ghost Toof
2x Sams Crack
1x DinaFem White Widow XXL 2
1x FastBuds GSC

These plants aren’t part of the comp, but they’ll be seen with the plants that are.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@bushmasterar15 week 2 update. Toped at the 5th node. Nutes are mega Crop v2.0 at 2 grams/per gallon. Outside early morning until around lunchtime then back inside under CFL. Temperatures have been pushing 40c of a day
20190209_191340.jpg

Thanks mate, I had earlier problems with a little bit of tip burn but it seems to have worked itself out. First time using Mega Crop so I'm having a few teething issues but will get it sorted as we go....I hope :help:
Super nice - love the color!

Thanks all for getting in your weekly updates. If you check the 1st post you'll see a wk1 for last weeks and starting wk2 next to your name for this weeks checkoffs. If you have posted and I missed it let me know as sometimes I get a glitch when I try to save.

Noticed some light spots on forum added cal mag from green leaf. This run will be all GL nutez. I expect to start my res next week its a bit faster than expected but they are reaching the size needed to start it soon.

View attachment 1012789
Got you updated for weekly checkoff, just remember to tag me @bushmasterar15 so I don't miss them and continue the weekly pic update. Thanks

Back