Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Grower of the Year 2019

@bushmasterar15
@high’n’dry

Harvest Photo - right around 90 days from seed
d72016cace28c2b26488b3760adba047.jpg

I set my vape by the pot for size comparison... large ^_^

Let me know if I’m In the clear to chop her down :)

This is HONESTLY the highest yielding plant I’ve ever personally grown. (Autos) I really want to run one in DWC next.

I’m going to guesstimate about 4-5OZ’s off of her after dry. These buds are HUGE and rock solid and just little crystal bombs! Their so pretty in person
b1e34c9950f45db5606c91f9b92c693b.jpg

There were some issues along the way, that were addressed by up-potting to a 7gallon pot. Excellent choice in my part. Saved her for sure.

But man... she is heeaaaaavy boys...

Good Luck Everyone!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks like a solid grow, sizing up the Pot was a wise choice ..... Hard to believe that’s your highest yielding girl considering all the issues she went thru ..... Good finish Clyde!

Looks like a solid grow, sizing up the Pot was a wise choice ..... Hard to believe that’s your highest yielding girl considering all the issues she went thru ..... Good finish Clyde!

Thanks brother :)

I’m just glad she made it. It was quite the learning experience, and my QB96’s still gave me rock solid Nugs regardless of her short lived deficiencies

Omg! Freaking crazy. Should of been growing my own bud a long time ago. So I wrote down the exact numbers at home. But the battle plant yeild 70-80grams. With the total harvest between the 3 plants being 266grams. Roughly 9.5ozs off a 240w light. Not sure if thats good or not but I definitly feel like I can do better. Here is a picture of the stash.
20190409_191337.jpg
20190410_201734.jpg

Thanks brother :)

I’m just glad she made it. It was quite the learning experience, and my QB96’s still gave me rock solid Nugs regardless of her short lived deficiencies

Maybe ya outa look at my lights, they delivered huge
Omg! Freaking crazy. Should of been growing my own bud a long time ago. So I wrote down the exact numbers at home. But the battle plant yeild 70-80grams. With the total harvest between the 3 plants being 266grams. Roughly 9.5ozs off a 240w light. Not sure if thats good or not but I definitly feel like I can do better. Here is a picture of the stash. View attachment 1043388 View attachment 1043387

I feel same way - Flippin Yea YOU GOT RIGHT BRO .....

This will be my second harvest but first was crud - BS - Compared to this, my second grow ....

I’m six weeks away or so from Oldboy showing his Street Dealer what real weed is all about .... My man always produced some of the best including some LOS Grown Weed that he charged me an extra $50 for per oz ......

You better f__kin believe I’ll always grow and Mephisto is my main choice but wanna try a Brooklyn Sunrise someday when I get some seeds ....

Another benefit is wife is involved and likes the trim cure etc ..... and we just discovered Kief / man is that a cool process and kick butt smoke .....

Yea baby!

I dont think the qb96 were a prob as ive got the largest yield i have ever got @ 7.5oz which was 2oz more than ever before same strain watts area as previous and ive uses cree citi and vero for cobs and also a linear strip build and strips r almost as good in my setup but i love the 96s

Maybe ya outa look at my lights, they delivered huge

I feel same way - Flippin Yea YOU GOT RIGHT BRO .....

This will be my second harvest but first was crud - BS - Compared to this, my second grow ....

I’m six weeks away or so from Oldboy showing his Street Dealer what real weed is all about .... My man always produced some of the best including some LOS Grown Weed that he charged me an extra $50 for per oz ......

You better f__kin believe I’ll always grow and Mephisto is my main choice but wanna try a Brooklyn Sunrise someday when I get some seeds ....

Another benefit is wife is involved and likes the trim cure etc ..... and we just discovered Kief / man is that a cool process and kick butt smoke .....

Yea baby!

I think your super sweet LOS was your sharpest largest weapon in this battle friend :)

I aughtta try that some day. If I ever do try soil again I just may!

Ok, so far I have 9 members that have submitted Final pics and if you check the 1st post I have your names highlighted in green as I've saved your pic for the voting poll at the end. Still a few weeks to go so all others just keep the weekly updates going till your final pic. Thank you all.

I think I attribute her yield to genetics mixed with Mammoth P [emoji208] lights prolly helped too

I actually washed half of the whole plant today. Classic 3 bucket lemon/baking soda mixture.

We’ll see how they turn out! They still stink just as bad as all the dry buds I hung up next to them. Didn’t seem to effect their terpines too much :)

I was a tad worried about that, but after trying “bud washing” for the first time, and SEEING ALL THE SHIT floating in the first and second buckets... will really make you think about what’s on those buds :/ kinda gross. But hey, oh well!

Experiment is my middle name

Sorry everyone, I had thought that final pics were going to be Due no later then May 1st. But that is changed to April 26th which is 15 days away. Then we'll have the voting poll up with pics to be voted on from April 27th - May 1st.
Final Pics Due by April 26th just wanted to tag remaining members still growing.

@Only1Sky @Archaic @Kya Knight @Wawashell @Moabfighter @Uro @Jc420bigbud @MrOldBoy @IzzyTheGrower @HighnDry @Steviestash @DGrowgirl @Mavadines @stedimed @slowandeasy @Cotton46 @Weedstress @AJrexxx @SOOTDAWG

Back