Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Grower of the Year 2019

Sorry everyone, I had thought that final pics were going to be Due no later then May 1st. But that is changed to April 26th which is 15 days away. Then we'll have the voting poll up with pics to be voted on from April 27th - May 1st.
Final Pics Due by April 26th just wanted to tag remaining members still growing.

@Only1Sky @Archaic @Kya Knight @Wawashell @Moabfighter @Uro @Jc420bigbud @MrOldBoy @IzzyTheGrower @HighnDry @Steviestash @DGrowgirl @Mavadines @stedimed @slowandeasy @Cotton46 @Weedstress @AJrexxx @SOOTDAWG
That’s all cool, she will be pic ready (hopefully), but for me and my setup, I am starting to think Forum Stomper is a 90+ day girl. But it’s all cool. She looks epic, and the frost really has started pretty early.

Here she be ready for harvest. @bushmasterar15 this is my final photoView attachment 1043524
After trimming this
Here she be ready for harvest. @bushmasterar15 this is my final photoView attachment 1043524
This lady had the densest buds I have ever laid hands on. This is the 2nd time I've ran her and the buds are much harder than the 1st time around. For as small as she was I still think I'll break 100 grams for sure. I may need a diamond tipped titanium grinder to break it up.

After trimming this

This lady had the densest buds I have ever laid hands on. This is the 2nd time I've ran her and the buds are much harder than the 1st time around. For as small as she was I still think I'll break 100 grams for sure. I may need a diamond tipped titanium grinder to break it up.
I already have your pic saved and checked off on the 1st post and she did look nice. Once everyone posts I think it's going to be hard to decide which to vote for.

As for grinders I'm liking the Lift Innovations with it's cutting style blade and the Herb Ripper being a solid stainless steel grinder that takes a licking but keeps going.

W
Omg! Freaking crazy. Should of been growing my own bud a long time ago. So I wrote down the exact numbers at home. But the battle plant yeild 70-80grams. With the total harvest between the 3 plants being 266grams. Roughly 9.5ozs off a 240w light. Not sure if thats good or not but I definitly feel like I can do better. Here is a picture of the stash. View attachment 1043388 View attachment 1043387

:bighug:

Your yield was a little better than gram a watt ..... believe gram a watt would put you above most ..... My first grow averaged under 1/2 gram a watt so your grow kicked that grow .....

Believe 1.5 grams a watt is considered very good, a nice doable haul with stars lined ...... @TheArchitect tracks grams per watt so you may wanna check for some compares .....

Like you, now that I’ve got a taste of a successful grow I’ll never go back! :shooty:

Peace,
OB
:pass:

Omg! Freaking crazy. Should of been growing my own bud a long time ago. So I wrote down the exact numbers at home. But the battle plant yeild 70-80grams. With the total harvest between the 3 plants being 266grams. Roughly 9.5ozs off a 240w light. Not sure if thats good or not but I definitly feel like I can do better. Here is a picture of the stash. View attachment 1043388 View attachment 1043387

Well done brother!

Random tangent time -
Pretty big into cycling, not quite spandexed out but definitely have a disproportionate amount of money and time invested... Anyways, every ride, every effort is tracked, mapped and graphed. Each new ride is a competition with myself - a continual effort to do and be better.

Cultivating cannabis, for me, is very much aligned with those competitive attributes. All about maximizing quality & quantity (albeit I give half of it away).

Stop on by my current thread sometime and feel free to tag me on future threads.

https://www.autoflower.org/threads/...ff-super-cali-haze.70375/page-10#post-2081164

@bushmasterar15
Checking in
Red tape

088DD589-E8E5-4C80-B141-01BE5291BCF0.jpeg

God she really is gorgeous

My Sams is structurally different but I can see the Nugs ending up the same!!! So nice to get a good sneak peak of some new genetics your growing you know? Your abt a month ahead of my Sams

a26a95d18ff33107d623949eff8fe5b3.jpg

She’s buried in the back corner :/ she just kept getting wider! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back