Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Grower of the Year 2019

IMG_20190412_132155.jpg

Well done brother!

Random tangent time -
Pretty big into cycling, not quite spandexed out but definitely have a disproportionate amount of money and time invested... Anyways, every ride, every effort is tracked, mapped and graphed. Each new ride is a competition with myself - a continual effort to do and be better.

Cultivating cannabis, for me, is very much aligned with those competitive attributes. All about maximizing quality & quantity (albeit I give half of it away).

Stop on by my current thread sometime and feel free to tag me on future threads.

https://www.autoflower.org/threads/...ff-super-cali-haze.70375/page-10#post-2081164
Thank you and @MrOldBoy too for tagging you in on this. I'll have to check out your thread now. For me it was kind of an after thought but I knew 1 way people measured how they was grams vs watts. Ill read through your stuff and see if I cant pull some tricks to get more yeild.

What if were not done bye then ? I'll b close but probably not done ?
Just have to post a final pic to be used in the voting poll whether finished or not. There are always variables that cause issues in grows and we know that so we try to give most amount of time to finish (14 weeks if started during early germ, 12 weeks if started on last day to germ)

B-E-A-UTIFUL!

Appreciate that High. :cheers:

God she really is gorgeous

My Sams is structurally different but I can see the Nugs ending up the same!!! So nice to get a good sneak peak of some new genetics your growing you know? Your abt a month ahead of my Sams

She’s buried in the back corner :/ she just kept getting wider! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I see her back there ...... Clyde, hope your Sam turns out to be the BEST EVER .... if you look in Dictionary under persistence I bet Clyde’s Name would be there, good job on Ripley bro!

Thats looking amazing great job would you mind doing a smoke report on it after the cure i would very much like that thanks in advance and keep it going

Fitzy, absolutely a smoke report ..... bookmark Sam’s Grow here https://www.autoflower.org/threads/...ster-buds-lb-potential-los-grow.70062/page-27

Thank you and @MrOldBoy too for tagging you in on this. I'll have to check out your thread now. For me it was kind of an after thought but I knew 1 way people measured how they was grams vs watts. Ill read through your stuff and see if I cant pull some tricks to get more yeild.

Hey Colorado how’s ya doing .... isn’t this growing your own the nuts dude, man I love it ..... OK you got me, the trick is the Worms man, worms are worlds best gardeners and they deliver all the plants food right to her ..... it’s the worms bro!

Well done! Love the compact structure.

Hey Arch, thanks for checking out ..... I’ll be doing grams per watt on Sam’s Thread ..... I did heavy training on the cola to achieve that structure- grew flippin perfect - lots of big colas around her and I’ve never photoed the back, couple huge buds down there.

harvested mine a few weeks ago. potent fucking freebie seed lol.

I’m looking forward to it, thanks for that, she sure is greasy

Gosh GroBros and GroGirls :thanks::thanks::thanks: for all those Super Kind Words ...... I believe the best thing about the grow is the grow itself and folks here at AFN have proven that, I am so glad to joined this network - did a lot of searching and rehearsing and made the choice to grow autos and boy oh boy I’m love it .....

Peace,
OB

Wet, Dry weights will be posted at Sam’s Grow and Smoke Report .....
https://www.autoflower.org/threads/...ster-buds-lb-potential-los-grow.70062/page-27

Back