Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Grower of the Year 2019

Anywhere from 80-83 days if I counted back from the first day of early germ

Final code is Mephisto420

Yep that's it for everyone to use for their final pic.

Hey thx for doing that for me!

Tomorrow or the next day, I’m wrapping it up

I’ll be WASHING This plant after harvest as well. I’ve been dying to try that out! As she has a lil dirt on her lower buds. Rough handling I suppose

It will be interesting that’s for sure

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@bushmasterar15

She’s getting kicked out of the tent, I need to up my feed for the other plant on the same res and she can’t handle it so the other plant has suffered. Now I can up my feed and spread the other plant out. I’ve ordered some biotabs to see about possibly going perpetual with a plain water res. I just can’t get two different strains to get along on one res, this is twice now I’ve had one say uncle while the other said give me more :shrug:

I got a feeling I already know who’s winning this battle, I’m only still here so my name wouldn’t be written in red on the first page followed by dropped out :nono:

Badly stunted and severe nitro tox, but I refused to just tap out

C0C81BFD-D879-4428-A517-334E50E96E5E.jpeg

I will be trying biotabs and possibly doing one pot with the Mephisto soil amendment and recharge for comparison. I think with the biotabs I can start a new seed every month and harvest more often, while also allowing fully mature plants to have more space. Idfk. Rambling :baked:

Last edited:
GroBro @ClydeWalters ..... Sir, you say:

“NEXT battle I enter into, with my new DWC skills... I’ll smoke the competition ^_”

Ah, Smoke the Competition, .... hum don’t think you’ll be smoking any of Breaking Free, aka, Sam’s Crack unless your talking about 2nd hand smoke and even then, think you’ll be too far back! :crying:

Nice grow, we can talk yield later!

Peace,
OB

Oh yea, I agree 100%

I would have done my entire tent the same way I did Ripleys. Each Cola is just as far as the next. But I had 18 plants in the 4x4. So letting them grow naturally with only light LST to spread the side branches outwards as much as I can.

I’ve harvested 6 plants out of that crop, so it’s much more spaced out now.

I ended up with a Sams Crack and a White Widow XXL that literally take up half of my 4x4 (2x4 space) both in DWC. Unbelievably large plants
4b26e324c66d006ba34669e8b7d3591f.jpg

That’s one of them TOWERING over the other plants in the tent.
f353e8768116b1e2bbaec3002e2f2c36.jpg

I wish I could have LST’d them all exactly as I did Ripleys

I’ve been blasting Larf all morning lol
cf4e12fd7f31f3f06bfd1c37e1596fa4.jpg

Super super good return off my Sour Crack Larf. No trim. All Larf. Got multiple grams back of some really nice light brown/blonde honey butter ^_^

Just bought an APX Volt ceramic cup atomizer for my vape. What a wonderful way to consume this medicine!! [emoji7]
bf71ab9badce0a67e17fa614bbe53026.jpg

I’ll be running over HALF of Ripleys OG battle girl down into nice clean Rosin extract to vape casually with some of the best terpines I’ve ever smelled on a plant!

Holy shit that's alot of plants for a 4x4 I only got 16 in my 4x8 . I have room but Its hard managing what i have with the amount of time I have. Between mixing nutrients and training all them theres alot of time involved. And I also leave a bit of room for me to move around and for the fans ECT. I packed alot in my old 4x4 too though. Putting them in and out was like putting a puzzle together lol.

Holy shit that's alot of plants for a 4x4 I only got 16 in my 4x8 . I have room but Its hard managing what i have with the amount of time I have. Between mixing nutrients and training all them theres alot of time involved. And I also leave a bit of room for me to move around and for the fans ECT. I packed alot in my old 4x4 too though. Putting them in and out was like putting a puzzle together lol.

I TOTALLY get it lol

I yanked Ripleys out of the tent yesterday... a 7gallon pot... gone... and my tent is STILL wall to wall...

a65d4f982aafccde03d3512a502bfe10.jpg

Idk how I ever managed 18 at a time... crazy rash decision that was... I honestly thought they would stay small like they usually do.. well I guess I started doing something right, cuz all my DWC plants just took off and never stopped

It’s like musical chairs trying to fit everything in there... or god forbid I have to do a res change in the back of the tent [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Back