Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Grower of the Year 2019

@bushmasterar15

If I popped on the VERY FIRST possible moment during the 2 week pre-germ period...

How many days old is my Ripleys OG?

She’s in the closet for 48hrs of darkness. Mostly to make room for all my other plants that are exploding like I’ve never seen before.

I took Ripleys 7gallon pot out of the tent and the remaining plants STILL fill out the entire tent edge to edge :/

She’s about 10% amber anyways. And do railing pretty heavily on the main colas

Not an update pic but this will be the last photo before the harvest pic
89b020ddf1777dee8e75f359b03ff4c1.jpg

68e14e670498f01b5c1150ab10367f45.jpg

45cc198390a76876e7671d04c447112f.jpg

I could have done better with her. But she is easily the HIGHEST yielding plant I’ve grown yet. Hands down. Her smell is mesmerizing. She’s got about 3Oz on her it looks like. Rock solid Nugs

She was fed:

MegaCrop 2.0
MaxiBloom (for a week when out of MC2.0)
Silica Blast
Hydrogaurd
Mammoth P
Canna PK 13/14

Thx everyone for your support and guidance! I learned so much from everyone!! It was an absolute pleasure to battle with you all!

I’ll be back in 48 hours with my harvest pic!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@bushmasterar15

If I popped on the VERY FIRST possible moment during the 2 week pre-germ period...

She’s in the closet for 48hrs of darkness. Mostly to make room for all my other plants that are exploding like I’ve never seen before.

I took Ripleys 7gallon pot out of the tent and the remaining plants STILL fill out the entire tent edge to edge :/

I could have done better with her. But she is easily the HIGHEST yielding plant I’ve grown yet. Hands down. Her smell is mesmerizing. She’s got about 3Oz on her it looks like. Rock solid Nugs

She was fed:

MegaCrop 2.0
Silica Blast
Hydrogaurd
Mammoth P
Canna PK 13/14

Thx everyone for your support and guidance! I learned so much from everyone!! It was an absolute pleasure to battle with you all!

If you plan on chopping her down in the next day or two, I would tag Ripper to get the final code you'll need for the final pic!
Final pictures will include the full pot and plant. On the pot will be a 3x5 card or piece of paper with the growers name finish date and a specialized password that will be given by Ripper just prior to the grower taking final pictures.

If you plan on chopping her down in the next day or two, I would tag Ripper to get the final code you'll need for the final pic!

“Mephisto 420” isn’t it?

I’ve got my card waiting for the final pic.

@ClydeWalters

Emergency Transplant showed your garden skills and determination, no matter how the odds were stacked ..... you successfully competed the Battle and you have a Winner .....

Good job!

Thanks friend! It was absolutely wonderful getting to see your Sams Crack growing ahead of mine!

Wish I could enter the 2nd leg battle as well, but life will not allow that unfortunately

This was such a fun experience though

And I know now that the NEXT battle I enter into, with my new DWC skills... I’ll smoke the competition ^_^

Thanks for all the support guys!

912fe0f649a8e4aa2d97ce10487704b5.jpg

@bushmasterar15

She was fed:

MegaCrop 2.0
Silica Blast
Hydrogaurd
Mammoth P
Canna PK 13/14

I like the training the plant looks great.plus your overall bud quality will be way better than a untrained plant that only has top quality bud towards the tops. I do the same with my plants and i almost always yield 2x the average and my bud density and overall quality is always way better than a untrained plant. Yes it's more work and higher risk but it pays off in spades as your plant shows.

I like the training the plant looks great.plus your overall bud quality will be way better than a untrained plant that only has top quality bud towards the tops. I do the same with my plants and i almost always yield 2x the average and my bud density and overall quality is always way better than a untrained plant. Yes it's more work and higher risk but it pays off in spades as your plant shows.

Oh yea, I agree 100%

I would have done my entire tent the same way I did Ripleys. Each Cola is just as far as the next. But I had 18 plants in the 4x4. So letting them grow naturally with only light LST to spread the side branches outwards as much as I can.

I’ve harvested 6 plants out of that crop, so it’s much more spaced out now.

I ended up with a Sams Crack and a White Widow XXL that literally take up half of my 4x4 (2x4 space) both in DWC. Unbelievably large plants
4b26e324c66d006ba34669e8b7d3591f.jpg

That’s one of them TOWERING over the other plants in the tent.
f353e8768116b1e2bbaec3002e2f2c36.jpg

I wish I could have LST’d them all exactly as I did Ripleys

I’ve been blasting Larf all morning lol
cf4e12fd7f31f3f06bfd1c37e1596fa4.jpg

Super super good return off my Sour Crack Larf. No trim. All Larf. Got multiple grams back of some really nice light brown/blonde honey butter ^_^

Just bought an APX Volt ceramic cup atomizer for my vape. What a wonderful way to consume this medicine!! [emoji7]
bf71ab9badce0a67e17fa614bbe53026.jpg

I’ll be running over HALF of Ripleys OG battle girl down into nice clean Rosin extract to vape casually with some of the best terpines I’ve ever smelled on a plant!

@bushmasterar15

She was fed:

MegaCrop 2.0
Silica Blast
Hydrogaurd
Mammoth P
Canna PK 13/14

Anywhere from 80-83 days if I counted back from the first day of early germ

Final code is Mephisto420

“Mephisto 420” isn’t it?

I’ve got my card waiting for the final pic.

Yep that's it for everyone to use for their final pic.

Back