Hey i'd like to be entered in as well!

I'm about to be growing the following

Sams Crack
Sour Crack
Sour Stomper
24 Carat
Ripleys OG
Deez Nugs

i've just now started to germinate 2 Sour Cracks and the Sams Crack. if thats too soon to start, none of my other seeds have hit the rapid rooters yet, still in their mephisto packages :)

also my Sams Crack is already being entered into a Grow Battle on Grass City, can the same plant still enter this? honesty
I'm trying to stay within the rules. We have the early start date to germ coming up January 18th and have to have germ started no later then February 1st. There will be a code posted soon that you'll need to write down on a piece of paper with code, username, date to be included when you post germ pic. I'll add you to the list of members on this grow.

I'm trying to stay within the rules. We have the early start date to germ coming up January 18th and have to have germ started no later then February 1st. There will be a code posted soon that you'll need to write down on a piece of paper with code, username, date to be included when you post germ pic. I'll add you to the list of members on this grow.

No worries! Thanks! I'm starting 3 more seeds here soon, so i'll wait until the 18th! SO glad i caught this!!! i was geared up and ready to pop those seeds lol

also im using QB96 Elite V2 lights for the entire grow! should be VERY interesting seeing as they are WAY up there with the best flowering lights in the world

running at 161 watts a piece, i'm running 2 engines for the strains i listed above. TOP notch lighting, so heres to hoping guys!
That's awesome I just got a good deal on a qb from horticulture lighting group that I am going be using myself, used LEDs before bluepurple but not a straight 4000k think its 288w it's for a 3x3 area I know that. Curious to see how she stacks against my cobs. Either cdlc or Walter white.

That's awesome I just got a good deal on a qb from horticulture lighting group that I am going be using myself, used LEDs before bluepurple but not a straight 4000k think its 288w it's for a 3x3 area I know that. Curious to see how she stacks against my cobs. Either cdlc or Walter white.

She’s not 288 Watts, that’s an QB288 board which has 288 diodes on its surface I BELIEVE.

The QB120 has 120 diodes,QB96 has 96 diodes.. so on so forth. Their all driven at their specific wattage ranges tho which just depends on the board.

I run my QB96 Elite V2’s at 161 Watts each.

d4fbb74325532b76beac1dff87f16ae2.jpg

Quantum Boards of any kind are superior to COBs via efficiency and soon to be by price too. Best spectrums, best electrical usage, best par. Best overall quality of light.

My plants are total frost machines

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I will say this tho... the QB96 elite V2 and the QB288 are side by side power and quality wise, the QB96 is just a LITTLE better to flower with VS the 288 spectrum wise due to all the extra red and far red diodes on the boards. My nuggets have never been so fire

I was told we will get a code soon, and we have to write that code along with some other info and take a pic with it, and the seed germinating at the same time. We submit that photo between the 18th and the 1st of the next month. That’s my understanding

Back