Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Grower of the Year 2019

Ok, if you look at the very 1st post in the thread. I've put in a spreadsheet with all Battle Contestants. Once we all start and post the germ pic I'll mark that off, same will go for wk1,wk2,wk3, wk4, plant choice, wk5 etc. till the final so everyone can see where we're at and if you need to get updates in.

images (26).jpg

Can we pot up? I just had the brilliant idea to grow a bunch of contender plants in one gallon pots, pick one for the competition at day thirty, transplant it, then keep the remainder to finish in one gallons.
The germ code will be posted soon. Then the 2 week early start date is January 18th so 5-6 days depending on your location till drop.

Hey i'd like to be entered in as well!

I'm about to be growing the following

Sams Crack
Sour Crack
Sour Stomper
24 Carat
Ripleys OG
Deez Nugs (Seeds from @Moabfighter)

i've just now started to germinate 2 Sour Cracks and the Sams Crack. if thats too soon to start, none of my other seeds have hit the rapid rooters yet, still in their mephisto packages :)

also my Sams Crack is already being entered into a Grow Battle on Grass City, can the same plant still enter this? honesty

Last edited:
also im using QB96 Elite V2 lights for the entire grow! should be VERY interesting seeing as they are WAY up there with the best flowering lights in the world

running at 161 watts a piece, i'm running 2 engines for the strains i listed above. TOP notch lighting, so heres to hoping guys!

Back