Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Grower of the Year 2019

Actually I haven't and I don't. This is the first time I'm actually timing a grow specifically for a battle.

Could have swore you were in the final general battle of 2018.

There will be a code provided beginning on the 18th marking the two week early germ period, you’ll have to take a picture with that code written on a card alongside the seed(s) you are germinating for the battle. No germ pics are accepted prior to the 18th of January or after February 1st. Germ as many seeds as you want, but by day 30 of the competition you must choose one plant to stick with for the remainder of the battle. (That’s 30 days from the official start date feb 1)

Ok, if you look at the very 1st post in the thread. I've put in a spreadsheet with all Battle Contestants. Once we all start and post the germ pic I'll mark that off, same will go for wk1,wk2,wk3, wk4, plant choice, wk5 etc. till the final so everyone can see where we're at and if you need to get updates in.

View attachment 999355

By the way, I LOVE the spreadsheet for keeping track this time. Specifically I really love the plant choice column, if I could have requested one change from the first battle I did it would be to have that information in the first post where contestants are checked off after weekly updates. Love love love that we will be able to see the strain of choice next to the grower.

I’m kind of hoping my Sams Crack ends up being the one I enter to win, because no ones ever seen it before [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back