Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Grower of the Year 2019

Lol that is a good I don't think I would be that tasty to smoke but when I die you can hot knife a chunk of lung that is a start.
Thanks for the offer. :thumbsup: I would imagine that by then your lungs will be pure rosin. :stir:

Hello everyone, I'm your Team Battle Manager for this 1st leg of the Mephisto Grow Battle. Looking good with 33 members signed up so far. We'll have @Ripper posting a Germ Code shortly that you'll include on 3x5 card/similar with username/date on your 1st germ update pic so I know everyone that is still in. The 2 week early germ is coming up starting January 18th and final date to start germ is February 1st.
Example:
20180817_192730.jpg

Man you guys are messing with me lol. I have three Mephisto plants a week old. And just germinated about three more. Saved two to three open slots for when I’m allowed to germinate. Not sure what all this consists of.... but it’ll be fun. And nice to have a harvest a week later. You may not believe it, but harvesting 15-18 plants all within a month of each other, fuck me never again. The last QP of deez nugs is labeled “DN LEAFY” because I just could not bring myself to trim anymore... I’ll trim that QP as i smoke it.

It’s in stock on Mephisto’s site, why not order direct? Mephisto hooks you up.

There in stock I was just getting ready to check. my friend hooks me up pretty Good with anything I ask for. I rep the Vault on IG, but I may order right from Mephisto they hook you up your right!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m going to try to get sour livers for this Grow! I going to talk to my boy Jack from the Vault for stealth shipping pick up a few fems to run to!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I have a pack of Sour Livers, but man Mephisto keeps coming out with amazing strains, and I haven't had the space yet to grow not even one, smh.:haha:

@bushmasterar15 I am ready, all I have to do is un-brick my coco and precharge it. Oh, and decide what strain to run. But strain will be determined when I figure out how much coco I have left. Really need to order some more.

Back