My double grape went into the coco yesterday with a lil recharge for good measure today she has shed her helmet and trying to open up the dome will be taken off in a day or two both vents open [emoji41] the avt is being stubborn just now showing a small tail I like mine a lil longer so she got put on top of my mars hydro light for some heat tent full of mephisto goodness the girls in the last pic 2 double grape on the right and 2 avt on the left coco and promix

Seeing everyone drop more beans gots me wanting to drop a 3bears I just love it, happy growing guys
5879cbcc1ffb62853355cde85a0341f0.jpg
f4aa753e33c4545ee6cd20bf20351ac7.jpg
2bde3ced9a675ce5bf2be62eb12cb2fe.jpg

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk
How you liking that mars hydro reflector series?!? I personally love these things. They do the trick AND SOME!!! KEEP OF THE GREAT WORK! Im siked to see how they turn out

Well I've dropped the last of my mephisto seeds just gonna double up and pick the best looking girls that sprout lol. So got 5 double grape, 3 auto blues and 2 white trains. Really want a white train to pop :( will just put 2 in each pot I guess and pick the strongest looking girls

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Yes must have a medical card I just got the paperwork for that in the mail cost 480$ but I just grow for myself and family an friends don't charge em anything I like the medical side of it .
That's not bad at all $480 could be spent easily in 2 weeks here on crappy street bud, I would gladly pay that for a card [emoji41][emoji41]

How you liking that mars hydro reflector series?!? I personally love these things. They do the trick AND SOME!!! KEEP OF THE GREAT WORK! Im siked to see how they turn out
They definitely do the job but they create a nice amount of heat for sure. I have had some good and bad grows with them I first started with mars the cheap price and all the YouTube videos I watched intrigued me years later I feel you get what you pay for when it comes to them, only once came close to 1gpw in 3 years of use(mars) and that was with 3 DP auto mazar's in coco

That's not bad at all $480 could be spent easily in 2 weeks here on crappy street bud, I would gladly pay that for a card [emoji41][emoji41]

That's for a card to sell ,a medical card is 200$,you pay less if poor an disabled which I am ,but I just pay 100$every year to renew .

That's for a card to sell ,a medical card is 200$,you pay less if poor an disabled which I am ,but I just pay 100$every year to renew .
Thats Crazy cheap to legally setup shop fuck the cost of living I'm moving next week lol it would take me about a year to transfer my job which sucks ass.... I need to do some research

Thats Crazy cheap to legally setup shop fuck the cost of living I'm moving next week lol it would take me about a year to transfer my job which sucks ass.... I need to do some research

You can grow 4 recreational no cost ,which is a great option for people to poor to afford medical ,also by far we have the cheapest prices for pot in a store ,but I don't buy the store stuff .

Back