Toof decay
IMG_20170905_203829.jpg

[HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG]
IMG_20170905_203425.jpg

[HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG]
IMG_20170905_203447.jpg

Last edited:
Man I'm trying to get out west, I promise. Stay looking for work out there. Portland is expensive though lol Beautiful country in Oregon.
Very very beautiful I have always lived in the rural parts far from Portland closer to Eugene haven't ever lived in a city the guys who taught me how to grow besides mom teaching me a lil organic veg gardening,grew in the middle of nowhere an always dodging the choppers an camouflaging grows in blackberries an trees ,I always here of people coming up missing in the deep pacific northwest forests but to be honest you could drop me outta a plane ✈ into it an I would always find my way out but if I'm in a small town im not familiar with well I'm lost .

My bluetoof is about to pop head and into hydro for the first dwc run.
Good luck a first of anything always cool gotta dig the experience that's why I grow living coco coir 100%organic homemade nutes ,I couldn't really find info on it an I did find faulty wrong info which means no experience by the grower just hypothesis no work and so I just a few years ago started experimenting with it an found ways to do it but it all started by trying something new for a first,going to be lots of firsts as our culture emerges an becomes more mainstream .

20170905_220915.jpg
20170905_220546.jpg
20170905_182318.jpg

So, here it is! The Creme Bubbly & Double Grape. My apologies for the LED lights. I will be sure to avoid moving forward. As you can see ive gave these little girls center stage in a really crowded room. They are currently in small peat pots that I have carefully poked tons of holes in the bottom of. ( this will allow me a little time prior to placing in the 5 gallon tall cloth pots... Most say to avoid transplanting autos, but ive found that if im extremely careful with my surrounding environment when transplanting these peat pots into final pots, there is no dispruption. The peat breaks up, ( especially the bottom after the vast quantity of holes ive put in them... Both seeds have popped from cups of water, transitioned into the papertowel method, then planted in the peat pots when tap root was approximately 1/2 inch or a little less.. time to wait for them to bust through the medium.

Amazing, Oregon is a growers paradise do they still let the producers sale to dispensaries

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk
Yes must have a medical card I just got the paperwork for that in the mail cost 480$ but I just grow for myself and family an friends don't charge em anything I like the medical side of it .

Back